RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Ideas. I have them. I just can't get them on paper.

Oh my God... over 10 more pictures for my album wub.gif I can't wait to save 'em all!

Edit: Also I want to bite someone today. Humph!

Edited by Slytherin7

Huh, this snoop dog remix is actually kinda catchy.

Stuck at a job that I absolutely hate, with a car that is breaking down, with parents that wouldn't give a crap if I lived or died and with absolutely no money to my name.

My life is PERFECT right now. /sarcasm

I'm so stupid, how come everybody else thinks I'm brilliant?

*Gets easily distracted by WaterScorpions animated gif avatar*

When someone tells me writing is not as difficult as drawing, I always just want to say, "Sure, maybe. But do you have to try to draw your reader in without that momentary first glance of, 'Hey, that's pretty.'? Do you have to find a way to overcome that initial tl;dr instinct? Are you working to create something that may potentially hold someone's attention, not for minutes, but for hours?"

Different difficulties for different arts. Don't tell me it's any less difficult.

My mother deleted my icons and the file where I had written the dream I had about the Mad Clinic, detailedly.

Then she emptied the thrash can! Which means, permanently deleted them all.

And I never delete her files. sleep.gif

Oh, how I love energy spurts right before bed. dry.gif But at least I'm cleaning now. Better than never.

ASDFGHJKL COMIC BOOK!

internally losing it right now i just got a bunch of comic books today and some of them are really old! like i got Superman #261 - Slave of the Star Sapphire! (1973), Strange Tales Vol 1 161 The second doom (1967), The Avengers #275 : Even a God Can Die (1986), The Mighty Thor #210: Hellfire and the Hammer (1973), SPIDER-MAN ADVENTURES # 1 (1994), Supergirl #1 (1994), and Superboy #1 (1994)! I also got 2 comics for my dad for his upcoming birthday, I got him Tarzan #224 - Death is my Brother! (1973) and Tarzan #218: The Trophy (1973)! <3

on another note i got more dragon eggs yay!

Why am I still awake? :/

Also....TGHRUAQ3YRHEDJKBRAJKD I NEED ANOTHER UPDATE! This story is getting more epic. ._.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Wow. I've done it. I've finally done it. I lost my favourite picture of all the drawings I've ever made.

It always makes me smile a little bit when I see banners that I've made in people's sigs.

I can't believe you.

The first shiny I've EVER seen.

Evolves into my second favorite pokemon EVER.

and you crit.

You crit a shiny sneasel.

yeah,

say goodbye to this team forever.

meanieface.

It's so weird seeing photos of myself from before I had my lip pierced.

---------

Mother of... I just blacklisted every combination of the words; ‘Sherlock,’

‘spoilers,’ ‘series,’ ‘season,’ and ‘three’ that I could think of. I didn’t want

to, but UGH. And now my blacklist is five miles long.

Edited by omgitskairi

to play a videogame or watch tv? ....ahh tv... then videogame after mother is done watching her hour.

stupid thorn... why you still hurt finger!?

Yes, well... That's because you're a rude little censorkip.gif.

Hmm. Mountains sure are interesting things to draw.

Also, I have no idea how I'm going to draw so many rocks in high detail in two days or less.