RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why am I popular target in space war games?

Perhaps I should stop polishing my spaceships.....

*Flagship gets damaged*

OI! I just painted that!

*Orders all ships to kill.....*

Whoops I destroyed your planet. Oh Well...

So light em up up up

Light em up up up

Light em up up up

ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!

Lawl.

And that is why you're censorkip.gif #2 on my personal blacklist~

I'm sorry I'm ignoring you... I told you why, and I just want you to know how worried I am about you. But due to my 'ignoring status' I can't, and it is bringing me down... I care way too much for you. So if this is hard for me, maybe it'll be hard for you. Then maybe... you'll stop hurting yourself... maybe. But isn't that just naive of me, thinking I could somehow help you, and by leaving you ignoring no less. Am I wrong? Is this not how I should handle it? I am so worried with doing it 'right'. That I forget in the end it will always be what I see fit, not what someone else says. So why would I worry? Because this also bothers you.... I just want you to know I care... I care so much. It just... bleeds.

I'm so tired.., Today has been all over the place, I can't wait to curl up to the first star wars movie. Just have to finish this one thing then bed time. ><

I swear, put me in a mafia game, and all I think about is: mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia! biggrin.gif

I get so eager. xd.png

Inbox is so full... Must delete some PM's.... running out of things to delete.

Gah! I need to get organized and start writing some stuff down. DX

I can't wait for Socky's midterms to be over, so she can come online more. I miss chatting with her. It makes me smile. biggrin.gif

I hate waiting for someone to either accept or decline my trade offer. DX

I'm also thinking about how my polar bear pillow needs to go through the wash again soon because he is starting to smell... o.o

A serous distraction of the stuff I do to myself would be good right about now >< Oh well... Maybe star wars could work?

Don't have such low confidence, Dimar. You're probably not as annoying as you think you are, people probably don't hate you... I hope. unsure.gif

Wow. Boy, am I glad I didn't buy SimCity. I learned from The Sims, finally. Never trust EA.

CON LOS TERRORISTAS!!!!!!!!!!

And.......wait for it............WAIT FOR IT...........

AND DO THE HARLEM SHAKE!!!!!

Gargh, the downside to having the house to myself: only one here to take care of the dogs >_<

The only down side too having the house too myself is that I don't have any one too help with the house cleaning...

That... That's... Blood...

Okay, it's probably nothing probably just a little cut somewhere or something. I'll... Just need to keep an eye out for more...

yup, go brain. enter thread and completely forgot which thread i entered once i saw the last post xd.png