RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Meeeeeeh, I don't feel like explaining myself to a dumbass, so I'll ignore that~

Though something tells me they were rather hoping I'd pop by so they could "make an example of me" or something~

Haters gonna hate, and if they're too stupid to see the difference it's not my problem~

OH MY GOD I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS.

---------

Urgh I am sososo worried she is going to hate that story I wrote for her...

Edited by omgitskairi

ahdjkgtakgkahteahahtgdjkyfd- all the spelling errors hurt my eyes ._.

"tomarrow" -> tomorrow

"wonderfull" -> wonderful

"armer" -> armo(u)r

FFFFFFF-

W-why, Disney? You...you murdered LucasArts... Q~Q

Eep so excited for the regional round biggrin.gif But can't tell anyone because they'd think I'm crazy or something. Because here when your interests aren't active like sports, you're a nerd. To heck with it, I'm a happy nerd :3

I still can't believe I won. Gabriel would be proud, lol. (Might as well address this whole thing to him and spare you all. But I won't tongue.gif) Was so much fun, too, especially the lab part. <brag>I was just getting finished, correcting the paper, washing my test tubes and tidying up and all, when teacher goes, "Forty minutes left!" And I'm like "...damn. blink.gif"</brag> But I still managed to mess up the simple solution. dry.gif Always have sucked at calculations.

Here I come and I'll kick everyone's butts like I did in district round biggrin.gif Just to take care not to write so much rubbish in there. I'm amazed how much I got wrong and still won. Ha! Amateurs! I'm the chemist here! (Well... not yet... but one day I'll be a pharmacist or dare I dream, a real scientist in a lab :3)

Buuut is it on the 15th or 16th or 17th? Every site says something different. D: I want it to be the 15th because it's a Monday. Tuesdays and Wednesdays aren't that bad.

How did it turn into such a rant...? (Whoever read the whole thing, I'm sorry. Feeling talkative :3)

Feel like I'm crawling out of my skin right now.

Edit: Now I'm depressed that there shall be no summer vacation.

Edited by GokaiPink

Whoa, I couldn't realise before how interesting science is! (It's always been interesting to me, but not that greatly.)

I shall keep actually reading about phenomena in nature and astronomy. Few years ago, I could find myself just staring at the beautiful photos/artistic representations of stars, planets, and weird spacial things in general, and barely reading about them.

It's actually fun specially when it comes to mystery and their theories.

Also, I'm currently reading about ancient animals/giant animals (mainly their "fun" facts, to be honest). It's interesting! A mixture of science, history, geography and so on xd.png The current animals were so big, dangerous and ugly in the past. tongue.gif

Not to mention the deep sea. It's so mysterious down there, it has plenty of gross, bizarre monsters to read about.

These articles should keep me busier for a while now, of course asides doing household chores and other similar tasks that must be done and aren't very enjoyable. I still have to study maths by the way.

Edit: Grammar errors. Always. You know, when you write, read your own text, you don't seem to find any mistake and then you submit it. When you read your own text again, you find thousands of mistakes begging you to edit it, and still, you can't seem to find all of the mistakes. It happens to me, maybe because English isn't my main language. tongue.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

Well, I managed to kill the Help section, General Discussion, here... CPA, most of the Freeform section and I had killed Multimedia for a moment. I think I'm cursed. Or people find my typing deadly... my rp posts sure can be... silly deadly textwalls...

Rain?! Sure it's spring, but bring back the sunny and 70 degrees!!

I'm so glad she liked the story I wrote her. I was so worried she wasn't going to.

---------

I'm really hoping that's not true.

Edited by omgitskairi

GG, team. GG. So close to victory. Maybe next year. :c

At least you made it to finals.

censorkip.gif

Man are they gonna be sad when I leave...

It's page 300 and nobody has made a Sparta joke yet I am disappoint. Like I know Sparta's really old but c'mon.

(In other news: new eggs I am squeeing!)

is so disappointed. probably not worth reporting to the higher ups who probably won't side with me anyways >_< but this is getting irritating.