RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

those images were disgusting i don't even

why did you sign on Skype and then go off again I don't understand

oh snap you did not just comment on that drama

I hope I'll never need to put dental braces. My teeth are like 97% straight I guess. unsure.gif

I heard it's not fun at all to deal with dental braces, specially that you've got to be even more careful not to damage it and not to eat certain foods. D: I need to think positive about it, shall we? xd.png "I don't need braces!"

The hard part is avoiding CPA for a bit, but at least it fills the time till the next drop.

Oh my, that is completely ridiculous. Now I fear for mine, even though there's no reason for me to...

Oh c'mon, don't be so dramatic. I'm not the only one in the world who thinks lightning is beautiful.

...right?

Ohmygodspidersgetoffme!!!!!!!

I hate spiders. Especially when they're crawling on me. *hyperventilates*

i still wish there were more time in the day......or that finding a job was easier >_<

Oh c'mon, don't be so dramatic. I'm not the only one in the world who thinks lightning is beautiful.

...right?

Lightning is gorgeous so there's at least two of us who think so xd.png

Hatch my pretties hatch!

Round two might go better than my first attempt.

It's so hot out all of a sudden. It's gone from spring snows to early Summer! I wish I could go swimming at the lake instead of being tapped inside all day. Stupid iep setting up, why the 30th? Why do I have to miss more school, why!? I hope I can get to that alternative school. I hope everyone doesn't think I'm crazy. sad.gif