RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Lol, a lawyer. Good luck with that, then. No, really, I wish you the best of luck.

~

Birth control, Y U NO WORK I'm on you because my face was grossing out my mom and sister. The least you could do is stop the zits. =|

Why do you have to do that? I don't do artwork when your around because of the embaresing comments you make about them :/

It's funny how they have a really bad service, also they barely talk to us costumers when we need support, have questions or whatever. They're not helpful.

But then they start sending those automatic calls "you'll have to pay your bill bro!" literally as soon as they can! sleep.gif Rather greedy, innit?

I can't wait to hire another service!

And I better stop typing here since I still have couple of things to complain about xd.png

Ugh. Just missed a load of nice things.

Edit: AP y u so full?

Edited by omgitskairi

Wow, usually I'm nowhere near a living breathing person when I'm back from work but now..? Phone tag with mum and dentist and once I stopped flailing about my tooth removal the door bell rings. Shoo! Begone!!

When is it going too start getting warm around here...

Gah, I was just thinking the same thing. 40 degrees down here. In the south! D:

Last question on homework = troll.

I've been digging out a calc for arcsine, sine, random triangle fun times and angles of depression/elevation and fun stuff like that

then "x + 5 = 2x - 3"

lolwat.

It's like asking "HEY YOU'RE STILL MILDLY SANE AFTER THAT, RIGHT?"

Edited by Aquenee

I think it is beautiful that you are 256 colors too

Nervous.

Science fair today after lunch.

*edgy pterodactyl sound*

Somehow I think that backfired~ tongue.gif

Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Uhh, what comes next? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *Passes out due to lack of oxygen*

asdfghjkl-

Chemistry exam tomorrow. I am prepared to fail hard. If I pull a C at the end of this semester, I'll be ecstatic.

Well, now that explains a lot. It was a fast and easy fix too.

Hmm... there don't seem to be any crafts for recycling gameboys.

Edited by Daydreamer09

*gazes at very slow download bar*

I'm feeling great, the Dr. said everything looked good apon my x-rays...

Edited by Darien

Urgh, Ecotopia was so much easier to write about than The Dispossessed. So much easier to rant about stuff than to rave about it. x3

Um.

-How we shame things by not talking about them (what purpose this serves, also need a more concise way to say this)

-How change and revolution need to be constant?

-The evil you know is better than the one you don't? (interesting that he was so propaganda-like about Urras on Anarres when all he did was complain on Urras about Urras)

-Partners (both make the decision, engagement isn't a surprise, they don't own each other; good concept)

-How your society makes you who you are (the one utopia that admits this rather than dancing around it)

-Naming system (unique, ungendered, impersonal, yet the one thing you really own)

-Ownership on Urras vs. Anarres and how that changes people

-Class system vs. equal working class

-There are politics even if you're an anarchist

Hmm. It's only 1000 words. I guess any of those three can do. I just need to get started and the words will flow. Just not as fun if I'm not ranting. This book is too well written. Dx

=p