RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Luke, baby, please. Take a few moments now and then to think and to remember what's going on.

You're not supposed to know any of this stuff. It's just gonna make things infinitely more difficult to hide if you keep displaying knowledge of things you shouldn't know.

Did it ever occur to you for ONE STUPID SECOND that maybe, just maybe, you made a mistake?

I miss my fun dreams xd.png I used to have those pretty often!

But now I often dream about realistic places, real people, real things... the dreams are often nonsense, and mostly of them are boring. What's happening? xd.png At least I still have a fun dream or two sometimes. But not often.

Edited by Slytherin7

Eeek! *hides under a rock*

Okay, Orlageddon. Take a deep breath and relax. You're a loner but you signed up for this voluntarily. Stop freaking out because your new penfriend replied and write back...

...tomorrow unsure.gif

God, I HATE that character. And yet I love her. At the same time. It's complicated. I

hate her because she is a terrible person, but I love her because she's a good villain.

--------

I am so scared of what is going to happen in the rest of this season of this show...

--------

D'aww, she said I was the greatest. > w<

Edited by omgitskairi

I told myself yesterday that since it's Friday I won't sit at the computer and instead I'll draw a picture that's been in my head for a few days, read my new books and work on chemistry... guess what I'm doing

Well, that was offensive. Good thing it's not true.

-----

Oh my goodness, I'm so proud. Although it really doesn't make any sense for me to

be proud. But I don't care. This totally overshadows how I was feeling earlier. Yesss.

Edited by omgitskairi

Hmm...how does an ice cone feel when it's getting licked?

---

Bangarang! Simpson doughnuts with pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles! OMG yessssss so fu*** delicious!

---

Aww come on reply! Do it do it do it do it do it....

GFhdfjg I hate this round. Mostly I'm good at this game but in that super-fast round I just press the keys as fast as I can and hope some stick. xd.png Not even the last competition is this annoying.

Meh, I can take it. Won't matter for now~

Seriously my mother needs a stereo system. I want to listen to music in Youtube in my earphones but she won't let me do so!

Wow, that just about gave me a heart attack. Thank God and various other deities that it was a false alarm. D:

You're at 3d23h already. I'm not asking you to grow up but at least gender so I can stop worrying about the Influence...

I WANT THIS SO BAD but it's probably insanely expensive and not even available here... but I want it so baaaadlyyy D: It's so awesome I can't even. Maybe one day I'll make my own through scavenging at home and in the lab (one time I stole some leftover magnesium and then promptly lost it hehe), but that would just look stupid and I'd never have most elements ever (because I could possibly find some gold but where on earth would I get freaking osmium). But maybe when I grow up and I'm incredibly rich... *delves into daydreaming*

I need someone to talk to so I don't rant here but everyone's sleeping D:

omg costs $300 to $1700. that's it I'm not getting any ever sad.gif

but seriously if I had one I'd treasure it and polish it every day

I should never have seen this thing, it's just killing meeee

Edited by Orlageddon

I'm having such a great day! smile.gif Thanks God!

Also I've just watched all the latest Pewds' videos, and today's Fridays with PewDiePie was awesome! xd.png

Aaaaaand moving on...

asdfgh I get embarrassed so easy and all this sweating I do makes getting embarrassed even more embarrassing. ><