RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Sweet zombie Jesus I thought I was never gonna get past that glitchy puzzle door.

Only took me an hour. >.>

I'm trying to figure out why it's not showing NEmore which threads I've posted in........

FENRIS Y U SO HARD TO ROMANCE AND ANDERS Y U SO EASY TO ROMANCE YOUR MAKING THIS GAME SO HARD TO PLAY ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOP!!!!

*playing/yelling at Dragon Age 2*

Freaking out freaking out

So much work left to do and I'm busy this weekend and school on Monday and ohgod

What am I gonna do?????

*panic attack*

Calm down, self. Just relax now. Its 2:25 a.m. Go to sleep...

Didn't I have a Spanish test to do? Curse my school's screwiness. I wasn't even assigned that test and they gave me a 0 on it. Eh, I'll do it once I start back. At least Game Design will be fun. I hope. If I'm good at it, that would be awesome. Being a game designer would be awesome. This is a really good song... What was I thinking about again? Oh, the song changed. I need to reshuffle my iPod. Just a button press here and there and... Yes, perfect. God, I love Shinedown. I wonder how many people will read up to this point. Probably about... Three? At most? I wonder what Clyde is doing. Stupid frog, he does nothing while I'm watching, but I'd bet he tap dances or something once I fall asleep.

Man, I need to go to bed.

(Ladies and gents, a journey into the mind of a kid with ADD who has stayed up 'till five.)

;_;

I REALLY wish I could buy that song... But I can't for the life of me find anywhere to buy it... Does a purchasable form of the English version even exist? Japanese is great and all, but I have that... And I really like both versions...

/sobs

Almost 4am.. I think I should sleep e__e

--

My head. It hurts. So. Gods. Damn. Bad. Like omg I want to cry. Damn sinuses..

"Daddy, can you get my sinuses taken out??" xd.pngxd.pngxd.png Silly younger me...

Edited by Erica8798

YES. FOUND A PLACE.

Expensive as censorkip.gif considering I just want the one song, and it's only 4 freakin' songs, from what I can tell... But hey, at lest it's not legit~

Now, if I could just find the censorkip.gif ing name of that other song... I know it plays on the overworld, I just wish I knew what it was called! None of these seem to be it... Hrm...

Just made a beautiful plate full of buttered toast, the 'Clover' spread we so rarely get perfectally half melted into this lovely browning bread, with a sight yellow pool lying on top, but no too much too make it greasy, and still warm from the toaster.

And I loose my appetite. Screw you stomach!

The thought of going to school tomorrow is making me sick. I don't want to deal with all the pressure.

Aaaaargh, why is everyone suddenly so annoying?! I shouldn't be wanting to punch my friend in the face, that's not right. Or anyone else really. It's one of these times when I just want to lock myself away in my own little world. If nothing else, my characters haven't started to bug me yet.

I BLAME YOU, HORMONES. STUPID UGLY HORMONES. *takes out anger at innocent bodily functions*

At least school's great. I'm getting back in shape in Czech, having absolutely rocked a test, and I suspect that I've aced the last one too. No test in Chemistry tomorrow, all thanks to my awesome cool teacher who's allowed us contest participants a break this week, so no examination in Physics either wub.gif And thanks to a contest I'm NOT joining, I have the German lesson free, too. I feel like I won the lottery xd.png

I don't like leaving them unnamed...

But I just might this time, I really like that code, but the code's in use as a name already...

I finally have a tablet, yay!

This is gonna be fun. biggrin.gif

I really don't want my high school to get involved with my scholarships. They don't offer help any other time, they don't need to be down my back with getting scholarships, especially when the English teacher only gives us one day each to do everything when they're not due until two months or else it's points off of a grade. It shouldn't even be a grade! mad.gif

Hmmm... I know I shouldn't judge this early in. but...

So far, not grabbing my interest.

Ah well, I'll stick it out the rest of the episode, it IS just the beginning. Can't expect everything to grab you right away.

But it'd be better if i could find it subbed... xd.png It's dubbed in my native language, and I still can't understand it half the time, lol.

So much fun. So much money spent. Still going back tomorrow.

Now do I stay up all night doing the reading and homework or put it off and do everything Monday before class? Hm.

Oooh, so they're called Mana and Hella. *late to the party as always* Cool masks and stories! Still sad about Otus and Awa, but Mana and Hella sure look promising. And new album on 8th March, seriously?! I'm seeing Sabaton on the 9th of March, and my fifteenth freaking birthday is the 13th! I was excited even before I knew this... now I just can't wait wub.gif

I really wanna see Muse but I really don't wanna drive that far. That's 4+ hours total there and back. It's so much. I just... XC

Why couldn't they come to Philly?