RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Now that I have the two to compare, my purse looks like a bowl of fruity pebbles.

I wonder if they taste the same too. lol xd.png

All I've been able to do tonight is surf tumblr and read Adventure Time fanfic.

I REGRET NOTHING and man this humidity is killing my head.

Oh gods, what if this doesn't work? D:

I need help...I literally can't afford to make a mistake(s).

this medicine isn't even working wtf. i want a refund. :/

The one that I care the most has said nothing to me. There is something bothering him this much I can tell.

ugh, can't you see that i don't really want to talk right now? nothing against you, i just sort of want to be alone on my laptop..

Ugh, I don't want to go to work at 5am sad.gif And I really don't want to go to work at 7am on New Year's Day! I want to go out with my BF and his family for New Year's Eve. I really hope they put me on the closing shifts NOT the opening shifts, once my training is finished.

Amazon the wolf of lore is coming to get me! NO!!!!!!!!..........

wait, how can he get me? I have brownies!!!!!

I love how my half-sister can't identify my voice over the phone ... and that my niece and nephew, who have been at my house for the last 3 or so days, don't know/can't believe I'm their uncle.

This doesn't work. Ugh. It would be such a cute scene if I could draw it... dammit, why is he so short?

are you serious? wow i'm sorry, but you are a freaking prude. you're probably one of those people that believes that "young ladies shouldn't cuss" bull crap.

Edited by Icepelt

I don't know how I missed that. I've spent so many hours squishing and folding... could have just used toilet paper all that time... rolleyes.gif