RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I think you seriously broke my finger or something, what the hell is wrong with you? That HURT. now i have to type with my other hand entirely. ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

ugh why is it always this endless cycle

I have no one --> i have someone! ---> I hold onto that someone --> they abandon me completely --> i have no one.

please just answer me, i thought you of all people understood.

ow. you seriously may have broken my finger. why are you so violent, and i can't do anything about it?? They will ALWAYS take your side, always

ow

Yesterday has been a day mixture of good and bad things transpiring. Now must deal with having to deal with dell about removing a malware. Plus, I cannot sleep.

Sleep...have to be up in less two hours again

Help me help her

A psychologist and a counselor and medications and oh god

They know about her

Is this real?

Why do I keep talking to you about Gravemind not loving me? Why do I keep mentioning his death to you? I know it makes you sad. I know it makes you cry. But I'm your friend. I love you. Why do I keep doing this to you?

Uhhh... Nothing's happening. Kinda dropped the ball on that one, whoever was orchestrating this... apocalypse thing. >>

Dear Steam,

Please stop with the sales. I am running out of money. I hate you so much right now adgakhga. Love you, keep having sales since I pretty much never buy anything from you unless it's on sale.

~Jet

No no no I can't do this anymore. I need to stop. ;~;

~~~

yes, they're family, and I know that's what the holidays are bout. But I barely know them, and I don't do well in social situations. Oh, and they're also homophobic censorkip.gif**

Edited by satyr76

That song is outside her vocal range. Why did they have her sing it?

I'm gonna go pretend to be sick. Or actually be sick. Honestly I don't even know.

Just... Please don't make me go

need to keep reminding myself skylanders is a game for kids; some of the dialogue demands facepalming

need to keep reminding myself skylanders is a game for kids; some of the dialogue demands facepalming

lol this is so true.

--

Godsdamnit, thanks for getting me addicted to ChickenSmoothie xd.png

Edit for stupid typo

Edited by Erica8798

You honestly think I'm male. You honestly think I'm male. I thought I've made it clear I'm female.

but then again, there are people that call Gwaffy female or genderless and then there are the people that think he's human. There are unintelligent people in this world. Then there are the people that like to annoy others. But most of them are unintelligent.

i wonder if i'll ever get in trouble for that. knowing the people i'm around, i probably will. i guess people are just too sensitive. if you ask for an opinion, then you can't just expect everyone to be nice to you. :/

Why can I not stay asleep?!!!! I have a graveyard shift tonight and thus far no luck staying asleep for a few hours...or minutes.

Ohhh damn it. I thought I at least had you. I was so glad to have you. Now I go and screw everything up..

No you know what, it's your fault? I thought you were like me but you're like everyone else, you don't get it, you don't think before you speak. Can't you see I am trying to tell you, I'm asking you to help me, and you just...you're supposed to tell me comforting things, you're supposed to be able to tell when I'm upset. God. Do I really ask too much from people?

I'm not going to talk to you. I'm not answering anyone this winter break. I am completely officially breaking away from everyone. I'm going to lie to you all and pull away until you have all forgotten me.

It's getting worse. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to get away without telling anyone. Is this worse than Ithink it is? I told my RL friend, and she seemed worried. And I didn't even tell her everything.

i didn't expect this game to be as hard as it is...