RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I really just want to punch you in the face right now. Like, really bad.

How are you just going to come into my house, uninvited? Then sit there are criticize me about how messy it is.

You've never visited before. In 6 months. But you pick the ONE day it is an absolute mess because we are in the middle of moving everything around.

And in a few hours, I get to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with you whining the entire time.

I hate you.

I am definitely moving back to Jersey.

How long has it been since we've had a Thanksgiving shared with family. It was always my mom and I for the past eight years we've been torn apart. My stomach is all a knots right now what may come at the table. Should challenge my family to a game of Wii.

Eh, I don't want to clean my room if only my uncle is coming over. And why clean my room if it's going to get dirty again anyway. And it's not thatdirty.

It's kind of... funny though. My mom had a guy best friend for almost her entire life. They were never together though.

They loved each other so much. But they were never together, as a couple.

I wonder if that is how our future will be. I wonder if this is how she felt.

It's been over a decade now. I don't think I can go 30 years of feeling like this. Like she did.

Hey brain, can you stop thinking now? You're starting to depress me. Jerk... dry.gif

Why the censorkip.gif did I read the comments. I know what that does to me. I'm gonna spend the rest of the night crying kthxbai

Soooo many children...*looks around cautiously*...sooooo many children.

i'm sorry okay

i have no one

Edited by glamoursea2

Words truly cannot extend the limit of how much fun it was to have my family over on Thanksgiving. What a nostalgic feeling to be sitted together with my family in the living/family room eating, talking and watching football. All right not a big fan, but enjoy just watching it with them.

Leave it to grandpa trying to be the center of attention. Heh Heh...That is quite all right. I truly do not mind. Man...I am stuffed. I really didn't eat that much, but I feel like had my fair share.

Gah.... why did you have to stop and make me late?... now I have to pay a late cancellation fee and rebook my asthma clinic appointment..

would anybody be nice enough to give me a suggestion or direct me to a thread that can help me figure out what to do with my scroll? ._.

Well, the dog's gonna die. Great. Just great.

Well, the dog's gonna die. Great. Just great.

*hugs*

:c

~~~

i need to take my snake out. I haven't seen her in two weeks. First I need to put the cats away, though. Don't want small furry things running around with a hungry snake.

Want that egg. Cool parent names. Don't want to drop my sunset for it, but it'll be gone before my other eggs hatch. What a conundrum.

Never mind. At least it went to someone who will love it.

Edited by blackdragon71

wow shut up no one cares and that's actually really stupid

I want to talk to someone. A therapist, psychologist, whatever. I don't like feeling like this. O want to be able to talk to people I don't know well without breaking down and becoming unable to make simple decisions. I think could be more than just social awkwardness. I get really nervous with people I din't know well. God, if they're not friends or close family, I can barely make eye contact. I just want to be able to talk to people and make friends. Sometimes I feel social, but then I'm away from my close friends and my mind goes blank. I can't talk to anyone, and I'm constantly living in the fear that I said something wrong, something that made one of my friends angry. I just can't deal with this anymore.

3 days and I still haven't heard from any of them...do they even bother checking their emails?

This is why I hate group projects. :/

Edited by Aquaelie

I want to talk to someone. A therapist, psychologist, whatever. I don't like feeling like this. O want to be able to talk to people I don't know well without breaking down and becoming unable to make simple decisions. I think could be more than just social awkwardness. I get really nervous with people I din't know well. God, if they're not friends or close family, I can barely make eye contact. I just want to be able to talk to people and make friends. Sometimes I feel social, but then I'm away from my close friends and my mind goes blank. I can't talk to anyone, and I'm constantly living in the fear that I said something wrong, something that made one of my friends angry. I just can't deal with this anymore.

This, so much. This exactly.

~~

The dog didn't die yet whoo

It's late but nah I'm gonna stay up and watch Glee.