RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I am sick of being sick. I have gotten a total of three colds within two months. I don't usually get sick this much within a short time period. I hate sneezing with a passion.

sad.gif

Boredom will be the slow painful death of me mellow.gif

This^^ so much >.>

Man, chondros are more expensive than I thought. And all that's without the cost of the actual snake. Well, it's a hognose for me, then.

*is still clinging to the hope that he'll get one at the next reptile show even though he knows his dad won't let him*

Edited by satyr76

It doesn't take that long to make quality art. Your excuse is that you made it on the computer, well, I made this on the computer too and it's at least 5x better... Why not put some cold effort into it, bro? Seriously it looks like a train crashed in your pants or something.

Today had to be the day from hell. From being the only one at work until 9:15 a.m., having a FLOOD in one of the isles thanks to a leak in the roof, AND being stuck on cash because our stupid boss screwed up the schedule by having our cashiers come in for the afternoon but have nobody for the morning. I was NOT amused.

i was really, really not expecting this song to be playing on pandora when i put my headphones on omg...

N-no... I've watched episodes 1-16 of Season 1 of...MLP. H-halp me..before I convert... D:

Applejack woot woot

Yep, my life is definitely getting more and more shameful XDD

More people need to sign those petitions. More.

Edited by glamoursea2

I can't believe the two of you. It took me six weeks to breed you a mate *looks at second dragon* and then I had to wait for you to finally grow up. So, how do you two repay me? You refuse! Refuse!! *glares at first dragon again* Do you think I can just pluck another mate out for the air for you?

Ugh. I'm seriously re-thinking my idea of getting into lineages laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

Awwww, I wish I could be there. As long as I live here, I will never be able to go to anything like that. Ever. Because nothing happens out here.

*sad-walks off to play Minecraft*

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I WON.

I don't suck as badly at Halo as I thought I did! biggrin.gif

I want to sleep in a good position. But my favorite position of cuddling with the blanket (You know guys, the one I pretend is Gravemind) keeps me awake. And the position that makes me go to sleep fastest is really uncomfortable. Ah, if only I didn't have the need to trick my brain into thinking it's surrounding body is cuddling with Gravemind...

The cutest thing ever:

Sitting in bed, watching the show Too Cute! with my cat, and suddenly he gets up and sits and the foot at my bed and starts intensly staring at the TV because of the kittens.

<3