RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

God i need to draw more and i need to watch more anime Ute No Prince-Sama looks good but i wish it was in english, subtitle suck... Oh hot dam Halloween 2 days away i hope my friend comes up soon and dyes my hair i can't be a good Black Widow without red hair

Since when has it been possible to burn your hair with a hair dryer? Now my hair is falling out and my room smells burnt. Ew.

I'z on yur forumz, stalkin' yur trade threadz, even though I am currently SO SO SO

locked with the scroll lock to end all scroll locks. >_>

Welp, it's safe to assume that I'm out of my online class. Which means I get an F and no credit. Unless I can somehow figure out how to do these assignments.

I hate this class. I hate it I hate it I hate it.

They don't even give you instructions. You just wing it...and then they give you a C and tell you everything you did wrong.

But guess what? I didn't even know what I was doing!

BLAHH why did I grab that CB Pillow just now? ;__; But I don't want to abandon it...

If I incubate it, it could hatch at this time on Wednesday night, freeing up another slot for my seventh Halloween egg. So, fingers crossed that it all works out.

I flipping hate school. It is consuming my life. My week, beginning to end, is school. Weekends = stressing about school, doing homework.

Plus I have no social life and no friends. so. yeah.

YESS my Marrows gendered correctly

Edited by glamoursea2

Why I know i'm going to regret downloading this?

...Unless, by some magical means, it's not as bad as they say.

I'll ask a last time, then i'm done. Just answer yes or no. I'll understand if you don't want to give that out; people out there are just waiting to get their hands on it and do... Bad Things for their stupidity... Regardless, you know that i'm not one of them. Please? I looked for that... Wow, it's been a LOOONG time.

Now i need to be the dork and post that to [NAME REDACTED]. D:

Ugh...I just feel so blah...

Sleeping on the floor during the tsunami thing didn't help. Very ache-y still.

Come on Pandora don't fail me now, I've got a ton of stuff to do tonight and you have to keep me up.

This is just great it's freezing cold outside thanks to the cold front and hurricane Sandy. The temperture in the house is 68 degrees and slowly droping. No wonder it's freezing cold in the house the heat won't come on. This has to be the worst time for the thermostat to quit working.

ugh i wish i could go to get assassins creed 3 and pspvita bundle pack right now but thats not going to happen any time soon god i need to learn how to drive

:C

I don't know if I should do anything tomorrow...I want to, but I'm not ready.

No, wait, don't do that! I haven't even said yes yet! You didn't give me enough information!

I don't think I know your character well enough! D: AND I CAN'T BUTCHER THEM...

I'm starting to think my niece is more mature than you, and she's still a baby for heavens sake!

So looking forward to Halloween tomorrow! Chipotle is giving away $2 burritos to anyone who shows up in costume. Heck yes. I'll be all over that.

super excited for halloween tomorrow but also super sad i just finished Resident evil Darkside Chronicles i wish Steve Burnside didn't have to die! crai crai!

Am I the only one who's sad about tomorrow?

This is gunna be my first year ever where I don't do anything...it's really bumming me out...

I had a pretty good idea for a costume, too.

While today is a morning shift and will be home like around 3pm really do not feel the energy to get going. Ugh. Two minutes. If only I had iron my clothes on Monday could have enjoyed yesterday off. Need sleep.

Anxiety attack + homework stress + knowing that pretty much everyone hates me + the suckiest friends ever = all coinciding at the same time

Like they all just ambushed me

BOOM

Everything sucks.

I'm gonna throw up again

Anxiety sucks.

I seriously hate you guys right now. Making fun of my hearing loss and other medical issues? You made it so bad that I have decided to stay home instead of going trick-or-treating. I thought you were supposed to be my friends?

Thanks, guys.

*bangs head on desk*

Why did I just do that? I should have just been content with my first attempt at a zombie dragon few years back. sad.gif