RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Good: No school for the next two days

Bad: I have to write an essay on Lord of the Flies, do science homework that I don't understand at all, fix my stupid art project, and do two pages of Latin in homeroom on Wednesday because I left it in my locker.

dry.gif

Wha- Why is everyone getting sick? Ogods, I don't want to get sick. .____.

Longest... Credits... Ever....

Bahahaha!!!! I am loving this!

Even though it's really annoying to me, I bet having the roof re-done is SO much more annoying to my idiotic upstairs neighbors.

Now they know how I feel all day while they stomp and bang. biggrin.gif

I love karma.

So, we postponed the trip to S.C. until today, then my mom decided to go alone, then she changed her mind and I got taken home from school early and now here I am, trying to figure out what to pack.

Oh joy. I get to miss three days of school (not happy about that - so much make-up work!) and it's not exactly a fun vacation.

But I have to be there..

LOL!! Oh, wait... you're serious? No you're not borrowing my car! Are you insane? xd.png

You are the worst driver I have ever met AND you just smashed your car up the other day. Sorry, but no. No, no no, no no no no no. No.

Why do you keep sending me gooshy "I couldn't have done it without you" comments whenever we're roleplaying and writing?

I hope you mean it. I know I do. ;__; Dangit why do you have to live 600 miles away? I want to hug you, man!

I think all my emotions just collapsed. Cue the curling up in a corner and crying.

:C

*hugs*

I wonder how annoying I can get till someone's nice enough to suggest a direction to my scroll........ ._.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE MAH BABY DRAGON YOU CAN NOT DIE NOPE NOPE NOPE I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE I CAN GET YOU MORE CLICKS/VIEWS!!!

Sooo... do I go into work today and possibly get fired, or do I just not go in at all anymore and quit?

I don't knowwww!