RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Life I'm getting sick of your sheet make it better already I'm already exhausted from the the bull you keep putting in my way the only good bit of news you've given me is that Obama won

Why is the cat sitting at my feet? I didn't mean to kick you, Bibbles! D8

BIBBLES. Oh my god that made my day.

Worst thing in the world:

Teacher: *works out really hard problem* Well, don't worry, I won't make you guys do this on a test

Test: J/K it's on the test.

Me: ;_;

totally freaking out. so much homework to do, and it's already getting late. also have to eat dinner and watch big bang theory when it comes on. bunch of math homework to do. i really don't get it. i can't wrap my brain around it, and i have a quiz on it tomorrow. also have a lot of tests and assignments plus a project to do tomorrow that i missed. so much makeup work for missing three days of school. grades are dropping because my lousy teachers put them in as zeroes. i was absent for goodness sake...now i have enough time to spew my thoughts and mess around on the internet, but not enough time to capitalize. blah.

I haven't had school in two weeks. o.o Mostly because my town looks exactly the same as it did right after the hurricane. DX No one's done anything about the trees of power lines.

That is an adorable name~ =D

BIBBLES. Oh my god that made my day.

Thanks, she doesn't respond to any other names. Good mood for the day; acquired!

Not sure I liked that smoothie, in terms of flavours. You could taste the chocolate, as well as bananas and berries. Perhaps it is an acquired taste, one that I'll have to get used to, else someone might get miffed at me. xd.png

Okay forget this. I wasn't there for the lesson, I shouldn't have to do the homework. If that stupid teacher expects me to have it done when I don't even know how to do it, then she sets her expectations too high.

Thanks, she doesn't respond to any other names. Good mood for the day; acquired!

Haha! I have too many cats with silly names. Midnight, Midna, Simba Nuka Cola, Munchkin, Coffee, Captain Spaulding, Milk, Klim, Otis, Toothless and Land Squid.

AH, CATS.

Dinner is going to be GLORIOUS yes good. This energy drink is also glorious mmmm

Seriously what the hell? Did you die in the 30 seconds it took me to respond? It doesn't take 29 minutes and counting to respond.

IT SHOULD NOT TAKE OVER AN HOUR TO RESPOND TO A TEXT MESSAGE. IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON REPLYING AGAIN, DON'T MAKE ME EXCITED BY RESPONDING THE FIRST TIME. /anger

Edited by Erica8798

Either that physics quiz was really easy, or I just did everything wrong thinking I was getting correct answers...

Also, pumpkin bread~

So the brand's supposed to be really good, but the color I want got bad reviews. DX Apparently it fades to gray with a few washes. Good purple dyes, y u so hard to find?

If he really is horrible, why does memory say he isn't? Apparently you just don't know about... *cough* okay, technically you are correct about him being an "it", but you have no excuse to call him "horrible". Shame be to you, and may words of shame be writ onto your tombstone!

I can't do it. I keep saying I can, but I can't.

I just...want to be able to handle something like this.

Also: I freaking hate school. Enough. Said.

Never had any pumpkin bread, my mom used too make banana bread...

Welcome to the partayy~

It's called 'insomnia' honey. And you are not the only one.

...oh now you choose to stop answering me? Cute.

Thanks.

OH IF I COULD SLEEP I WOULD.

Totally stressing about tomorrow. Just bear through it. It will be over soon.

Why yes, I am obsessed and addicted to the Flood. I choose to regret nothing.

But why am I obsessed and addicted to them anyway? We'll never know. *shrug*

That reminds me, I need to go get some more Olive dragons..

I'll do that later.

Dude, what the kipz is your problem? You're the most ungrateful person I know. You don't want to be seen with your own family? I feel bad for them. :/ You're embarrassed to be with that family or something?

You are a very selfish person. Leave your poor mother alone already. You're being very disrespectful....and annoying...

You better not come near me. I might end up punching you in the face. ._.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili