RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

And they are out now, you got to get them while they are hot!

Does the slender man like hiding in corners? no, he likes hiding beyond corners, but not in them. he doesn't jump either.

Concluded that it isn't him. must be a spider.

Sad it isn't a mummy though.

Edited by creepado

Okay, so tonight I have to write for NaNo, maybe describe a few more dragons, do my homework that was due Monday, and watch Invader Zim. Sounds manageable.

Wow, that actually really freaking ridiculous. I'm just...Wow, that actually makes me mad. I honestly am thinking of just leaving now because that REALLY JUST MAKES ME MAD WOW WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK???

You're suddenly talking to me a lot more and....

You only do that thing when--

Does this mean--?

Ohmygawd, I hope it does.

Edited by Erica8798

Okay. Homework time. Focus. Even though the majority of the county has no power, there still could be school Monday.

And right when I need to do homework, I get a sudden urge to describe ALL the dragons. /shot

ALL SORTS OF FOUR-LETTER WORDS WHICH I WON'T ACTUALLY USE.

RAGE.

LOTS OF RAGE.

Oh my god, that was delicious. <3 I have to find out what it was called. It was really nice of our neighbors to make it for us. c:

Things that are deserving of this face: -___-

* my mom made me clean all day and then volunteer over at the baseball park, I just got home at 9:00, and got no homework done today. And I'm too tired to do any now.. So yay for procrastination? Thanks, mom -___-

* all of my 'ween eggs are sick -___-

* my friend is so rude. You call the music I listen to 'emo'? Way to go with the unfair labels. You listen to rap - like that's any better. -___-

* I can't watch the movie I want because for some reason my T.V. is rejecting it. I don't even. -___-

Edited by glamoursea2

Um, what? Okay, I'm out. Peace.

~~~

Flan. That's what it's called. Ohgod it's so good. Thank you neighbors I love you. /shot

The pain in my back has gone past annoying. It's actually influencing my ability (or lack, thereof) to get things done.

Sigh. I guess I better go see a doctor. No more excuses.

How I hate medical facilities. I just hate them. Blehhhh.

What the heck is wrong with you?!?!? You know being ignored is what I hate the most, why do you keep bringing it up? Do you want 2 ignore me? Just because this is what you think is best for you?!?!? What about me??? WHAT ABOUT ME!!! Why can't you just listen to my solution... I've had so much more experience in this subject. Please just stop messing with my emotions, it just hurts. Why are you doing this?!?!? OH WAIT you can't answer any of my questions because you HORRIBLE with words or just don't have an opinion of it. Your such a simple minded piece of bucket-labeled-thick-scared-unsure- dough. Why can't you learn to be my friend before anything else, WHY... why... why... I'm just going to crawl into a corner and have a good cry, I feel 2 much.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7xne7mNM61r2om7x.gif

I like this song, very spooky, but damn the related videos! I hate that demonic Jigglypuff!

The worst part of having multiple emails is that when you need to reset a password, you don't know which email you used...

If it's one of my old emails, then I'm screwed.

So yeah, soon after I make a post in this thread about how my life takes it as a challenge to make things worse just when they can't get worse, I notice that nothing too horrible has happened in...a week? And I'm thinking, maybe it will get better, or I can pretend things are getting better.

Then all of a sudden, 6:30 on a Sunday evening, homework all ready for tomorrow, tests to study for, we get a call.

My grandma is dying and we have to go to South Carolina - now.

So, yeah. Three day family field trip.

Won't that be fun?

I like my life.

..not.

My cat is sitting on the table beside the laptop rubbing his head against the screen. I don't feel like I got an extra hour of sleep last night. For some reason I feel so tired and I can't stop yawning.

Puzzles! Puzzles everywhere~

Ugh, if I have to go to the hospital.. No. Just no. I can't be in there for days. I can't miss all that school. No. This antibiotic better work.

I want to text you, but I don't wanna seem annoying D:

Edited by Erica8798

God darn it, woman!

Stop trying to be like me! I'm me, you aren't! I'm the one that likes metal, rpg's, swords, beards, and can actually sing the power metal vocals that you mumble along to.

Also; I'm a contralto. Stop saying I suck at singing because I can't hit high notes, and that when I get lessons I'm going to be kicked out because of that fact. My range is /so/ much better for the style of music that I like than your obnoxious soprano. Ironically, you're always trying to speak in the same register that I speak in. Not happening. Now stop dissing my vocal range when you're always trying to imitate it.

And stop putting your hair over the same eye mine hangs in.