RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Glad I had a chance to vote today. Everything else....this day has left me feeling like a complete and utter loser.

I could go with the amplified an it'll last longer, but what if I don't like it? But the normal might not last long enough. Then I'd end up with a blonde streak, or I'd have to keep redyeing it almost every weekend. xd.png Adgejd this is complicated

Ugh, these past few days have sucked. My emotions are all screwy. And now I have the added stress of the election. Please don't win. I actually would really like to get married one day.

Ah, the joy and peace of neutrality and resting one's hopes on a permanent solution to the problems.

/causally adds a few names to the blacklist

Never gonna give you nasty idiots nice thins. Nope nope nope.

I think I'm just going to put on youtube.

Damn my need to keep up with y'all.

I just want to go home and watch Supernatural.

Responsibility hisss.

It's an awesome house, but my bedroom is so... tiny. Yes, I'm the only person staying in the room, but still. I feel like I keep geting downgraded to smaller and smaller bedrooms.

I wish I was less anxious. I dunno what to do with myself at the moment. I hope I sleep well tonight.

I hear ya, Rachel72!

I have the heater set at 21C. I can feel the heat coming from it which means it's working, so why are both my BF and I having to sit here in super thick sweaters? WHY is it sooooo cold in our apartment?! My hands feel like ice and my nose is cold! Why?!

Really wished that the warmer weather we had in October lasted. Now my hands are paying the price....

Squeeeee, the drought is over! Now to think of a name for #36.

239 das my numbah!

/shakes it

I love code-stalking the AP.

Dear man at the front desk who gave me a look of utmost sympathy while I stood, freezing cold and wrapped in a pitiful little blanket, in the entrance to the hospital waiting to see my grandmother, looking as pitiful as I possible could be,

You seemed nice. Thank you.

People in South Carolina are seem so sweet. People here just give you wary, distance looks when you walk by.

Edited by glamoursea2

He doesn't look cuddly? Look at him. Look at his tentacles. Now look at his face. Look at his position. Does his body not scream that he wants to be cuddled? Not? Well then, I have no choice but to explain.

Oh good lord I have a headache. Loud shopping centres really aren't my cup of beverage. With any luck, it'll be worth it seeing the look on her face. :3

Why is the cat sitting at my feet? I didn't mean to kick you, Bibbles! D8

Why is the cat sitting at my feet? I didn't mean to kick you, Bibbles! D8

That is an adorable name~ =D

Ewwwwww mornings go away nobody likes you anyways D:

Edited by Erica8798