RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh God. It's my first go at this, and what if it doesn't turn out right? I mean, it looks right, and man is it RED. But it has to taste right, have the right consistency, and dazzle. And I'm just nervous.

I mean it's...

RED VELVET CAKE.

There is no room for screwing up.

I hate my dentist. dry.gif It's pretty much all I can say. But going to the pet store and buying a one eyed goldfish to add to the tank gang made my day. It is so fun and relaxing to watch him swim around. happy.gif

I don't want to live here anymore. Can't....I just... I'm trapped.

Oh dear god(s) (or lack of), I just need a hug so badly. Brb, gonna go cry in the corner. For the record, I'm absolutely serious. Not just saying this stuff for no reason. I need help. No one wants to help me. Feel so useless and...I don't even know anymore. What is wrong with me? Everything I ever want to do with my life...I can't because I'm no good at it. Not good at anything. Nothing.

censorkip.gif this ocean air. It's eating all of my electronics. I'm terrified of spending all kinds of money on a new computer. The salt is just going to corrode everything. EVERYTHING.

If anyone here is thinking about moving to Hawaii, don't. 'Specially if you love your electronics. Or at least don't live too close to the ocean. Make sure your house has an AC. It's hell without one. Makes you have to open up all the windows and let even more ocean air in.

*HUGS*

So tired. Of almost everything. o.0; At least things are slowly looking up. Have to get back on the horse after you're thrown off, after all.

What. How can he probably be dead? What the censorkip happened to him? I mean, it would explain him disappearing, but...

The fact that he could have been there for a few days, maybe few weeks, without anybody knowing to check up on him...

I hope he's not really dead, but when you describe finding somebody as "collapsed and cold" and nobody has heard from them in a while...

This doesn't look good.

And now the waiting game.

------

Of course, I could just go to bed, and push everything back one day...

Edited by omgitskairi

So I'll probably be sparse for the next few days while I try to bury myself in homework.

We just found out a friend of ours killed himself. No word yet, but my guess is overdose.

8 hours ago I was sitting in WoW. My guild leader asked if my roommate was going to log on. I told him I would go check. Dan's door was locked, but his car was still here. I found it strange that I hadn't seen him today. Usually I'd walk by his room a few times, have a bit of banter, or talk about something nerdy. That didn't happen today, so I got a bit worried.

I looked through his bedroom window, and didn't see anything odd. I moved over and looked through his bathroom window. It's a cloudy window, so I didn't see much. I pried my fingers through a hole in the screen and slid his window open a crack.

I've never kicked down a door before.

I found Daniel Cox dead in his room this afternoon. It must have happened sometime around when I went to bed last night, based on what the EMTs tell me.

Rest in peace, my friend. I wish I had known, that I could have helped you through what you were struggling with.

My boyfriend is taking it really hard. This is the second friend of his in a few months that has committed suicide. I need to go out and make sure he's not doing something stupid but I can't stop crying and I need to be strong for him otherwise he'll just try to be strong for me and it'll make him angrier.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

So I'll probably be sparse for the next few days while I try to bury myself in homework.

We just found out a friend of ours killed himself. No word yet, but my guess is overdose.

My boyfriend is taking it really hard. This is the second friend of his in a few months that has committed suicide. I need to go out and make sure he's not doing something stupid but I can't stop crying and I need to be strong for him otherwise he'll just try to be strong for me and it'll make him angrier.

*hugs*

~~~

i just... Don't know anymore. Is it worth it to stay?

It's obnoxious that my parents get all disappointed sounding when I tell them I have a "C" in physics (when it's a super hard class...) but don't react at all when I tell them I have an "A" in molecular basis of disease (which is an intensive college pre-medical type senior level class).

Like, "why are you doing so bad in physics" and not "wow you're doing really good in that biology class, it's so good you switched majors"

Ohgod Algebra II. This homework is really confusing and I have a test on it tomorrow ashdhfkecs how do I maths?

I'm gonna be doing homework all night.

And I have to plan for NaNo. I only have five or so chapters planned out.

No sleep for me. Joy.

I am having a few anger troubles sdsfghfddfs I feel like I'm being stalked. Oh well. I need to focus on schooling.

even if that game is horrifying, i still want to play it

*hugs*

Thank you. ;~; *cuddles into hug*

~

My mommy always knows the right reactions and things to say to help. <3

Well, where the censorkip.gif did that stupid thing go? Papers don't just vanish into thin air... Well, mine do, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised...

I'm a day late but *hugs*

D:

~~

I don't want to do my homework, stuff is so distracting -.-

But I need to get straight A's second quarter. Keep my semester grades up. Ugh.

Chilling out in the AP, clicking at things even though I'm gloriously locked with Marrows.

Edit: Like a boss.

Edited by omgitskairi

Ohgod he's so perfect. ;~; But he has a boyfriend. And i think he's a junior. Abeuceencar can't I ever have a crush on someone who likes me back? Seriously. I wasted over a year pining over a straight guy, and there is no way in hell I'm going through that again.

I got one. |D

Need more Marrows.

/lurka da ap

I'm freezing cold. The heater is just across the room but I'm so lazy that I can't even plug it in. Good lord it's so cold though. I'm playing fallout New Vegas, but I'm stuck because I was a moron and saved right before a deathclaw killed me.

WAY TO GO MAN

YES! I got into Pokecheck! YEEEESSSSS! Lookat that beautiful five-digit number that is my SID that can fetch me perfect shiny almost-anything-I-darn-well-please!

*happy happy dance*

Just because we're all in a group together means we have to be exactly the same? I don't want to wear a stupid mustache. Get the hell over it. Stop bothering me about it. Srsly.

It took me three days to kill my first Zombie Fodder dragon, and my second one just dodged the kill as well. WHY CAN'T I KILL MY DRAGONS! /end rant

pls stop this i want to watch pokemon..ugh i remember when she acted like she owned the color purple because it was "her special color" and then everyone jumped down my throat just thinking about that makes me rly mad omg