RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Study study read study write a few notes for nano but don't go on tvtropes again study read watch OUAT tonight.

Hrm.

I am seriously considering getting rid of my guitar and taking up bass instead.

ADVENTURE TIME SONGS HERE I COME!

please, stop. i'm trying to navigate through these forums. thank you.

What. What. Wait, what?

My teacher gave me an F in participation.

That dropped my whole grade down to a B. At the last minute. It's the end of the quarter and those are the grades going on my transcript. I worked so hard for straight A's and she gave me an F in participation.

And you know why?

No reason.

There were no 'participation' assignments. She just decided it would be fun to drop my grade a whole letter grade. I participate in class. Seriously.

What else isn't fair? She did it to my friend, too. My friend, who is a freaking genius at math. She works her butt off in school, more than I even do, and our teacher dares to give us an F. Of course, my friend's A was high enough that she still managed to have an A in the class overall, but mine dropped to a B.

And that is seriously unacceptable. I am so mad.

I hate her. I hate that teacher. She is so biased. She just doesn't like me, I don't know why, but she is always yelling at me. What the eff. I am so ticked off right now, I swear...

~~~

I wish I had answered yesterday, but I didn't know what to say, and I don't know which Saturday he meant - yesterday or next Saturday? And if it was yesterday, well, too late now. But if it's next Saturday why can't he just bring it up again UGH.

Edited by glamoursea2

Ohmigosh, no one has filled out the survey. Freaking out. I don't want to make up surveys but it doesn't look like I'm going to get enough people to actually do these. ;~;

I hate lying. ;~;

I also hate this class and this teacher. ;~;

Conflictiooooooooooooon

Well, it just confirms what I have always known about my family history:

I am the only normal, sane individual to be born into that half of it. The rest are just...really? Who did they think they were? The half-Cherokee, half-German Mafia?

This is why I have next to nothing to do with that particular branch of the tree. Seriously. I can't stop shaking my head and wondering how chelate that strand of my DNA.

I completely forgot that I actually already have an S1 zombie.

o_O

WELL NOW TO HATCH DEM EGGS.

Monday. Monday, stop. Be cool. Be Friday.

Life is thought to be merely the energy that keeps a being or person alive, the breath we breathe, the heart that beats with in, life is, and will only be as such.

The notion to view it as simple or easy is ridicule, as it can anything but.

Life plays with in the same rhythmic tempo as the time that makes the Earth turn, or the suns cycle through the solar system it supports, or the circulation of our force that keeps us alive.

Time is like a flowing river, and we are riding its thrashing surf, enjoying the journey.

But its deceivingly pleasurable trip can slam into a jarring halt as we reach the rapids, curving unevenly as we go astray from the path that life meant for us to follow.

This bump in the road between lifes choices and the time given to us to choose them is where I stood at this very moment, the temptation to go astray from my path in life, and choose something I was never meant to even consider.

It would be a waste of time, it would alter the path ahead of me, possibly in an irreversible way; I may be faced with regrets, I may one day wish that I could have undone what I shall be doing, in just a few moments.

But when your heart screams in protest against the path that is set for you, and demands the order for you to do something else, something that could rip you apart with out, how can you even think of resisting?

Why should it be impossible to have what you want, and still do what you must?

It seems to be a crime to half to live pinned to a path that may present choices you do not want, or to never have the temptations that you are required to decline.

I never really had asked for what was being present to me now, and the urgent warnings of logic and instinct were begging me to decline now, but my heart...

My heart was louder then logic, and instinct, and it was perfectly accretive to the offering at hand; it was encouraging me to accept, and when everything was said and done, with both time to choose was running out, and the path already set for me, why not?

Shadows draped the city, in the year when the new 'industrial' age was being rumored of, a tanned brick town who's sharp angular walls and cross bridges clung to the steep, uneven terrain.

The oil lamps that lit the European city were set aglow as the sun began to sink below the distant country side, and the onset of autumn's breath consumed the landscape.

Vrantaro Torus was sitting in one of the cottages, a home above another, closely situated near the neighbors buildings.

The sandy colored walls and hardwood flooring felt chill as young Vrantaro sat in a whicker chair, considering his companions offer, looking up at the brown bats that were hanging from the rafters above.

The bats were stretching their wings, feeling the sun outside set; Vrantaro had turned twenty today, and his black hair fell in a carefully preened center part, trailing just above his shoulders.

His skin was paler then he would have liked, despite the summer he had endured this year, and his gray blue eyes were wreathed in long, delicate black lashes.

Vrantaro was the third son of the Mayor of the town, Alonvria, and was less then adored by his sire.

Bartholomew Torus of course cared for his sons, but whether or not he loved them equally, well, could be easily debated.

Vrantaro was the smallest, the weakest, and at the moment, his knowledge and enthusiasm to learn rather then do what ever it was his brothers did, was not exactly supported in the royal family.

Vrantaro hadn't been happy, if he came right to the point, and his long time companion, whom was mentioned earlier, Tulio Octarus, was offering something, something he had been considering already.

Tulio was everything Vrantaro was not, tall, sleek, athletic, courageous, and a many number of other things that Vrantaros family would have valued.

Tulio had very fair, very light blonde hair, almost icy, with it cut in an odd style; most of it hung loosely across the right side of his face, but the rest was trimmed messily at the back and opposite side.

The unconventional hair do was accompanied by a face that did look young, well...it appeared it had been young for a long time, and this appearance was difficult to explain.

Tulio appeared twenty four-ish, and yet he claimed he had been alive for over a century longer.

Vrantaro glanced up, and Tulio, standing at the doorway, flashed an unnaturally white smile, showing those unsettlingly sharp teeth.

"Come travel with me," He said again, encouragingly, "Your adult, I'm going with others, and its for the Hollows Eve' Harvest."

Tulio shrugged, "You will need the experience anyway, and might as well do so while the opportunity remains presented."

Tulio strided into the room, and sat down on the floor, following Vrantaros gaze up at he two or three small rather grayish bats.

"It will be a very quick bite." Tulio whispered, looking back briefly.

Vrantaro felt that instinctive recoil in his stomach, and flashed his friend a glare.

Tulio grinned.

Traveling was not the case that Vrantaro was apprehensive about, no not in the least; Vrantaro would travel to Russia or Transylvania if given half the chance to do so, and would be on his way even before he finished accepting the offer.

No, the object of apprehension that Tulio was offering was something that Tulio was taught all his life to reject.

Becoming a monster of All Hallows Eve's Harvest, becoming a night mare that dwells in the night, and slumbers by day.

Tulio was offering freedom from family ties, the ability to learn all he wanted for as long as he wished, and to live as long as the earth lays flat in the realm of which it existed.

Tulio was offering to change Vrantaro into Vampire, to drain him of his blood life and renew him with a fresh existence, and to change him from a human, to a monstrosity.

Vrantaro would love nothing more then to rid himself of the situation he was in now with his irritating social life, but Vrantaro just could not wrap his head around the idea of Vampirism.

"It does not take that long, Vrantaro." Tulio reassured again, making Vrantaro start slightly; his train of thought dissipated, and he looked at Tulio with exasperation.

"I'm still thinking it over." Vrantaro murmured dryly, and then averted his eyes back up to the bats.

The furry little creatures were stirring, and the room grew dim as the sun fell away from sight, its rays fading in small slanting beams that made the skyline bleed pink.

Tulio huffed impatiently, and inched closer to prod Vrantaros elbow, "It is okay to admit you are afraid." Tulio chided Vrantaro crossly.

Vrantaro waved him away in annoyance, but his friend prodded his elbow further.

"What are you afraid of, then? Hm?" Tulio questioned, insistent.

Nimbus-

I am currantly thinking whether or not this is good...typed it up for at least a half hour.

I'm also wondering if it's too odd.

I'm also tinking of candy. smile.gif

I wish I had known you better, Granny. Canada to England is such a big distance, but although I did not see you that often, you are were still my blood, and I will always love you.

RIP Granny sad.gif

Edited by CDM

Why can't I just like people ;__; I'm trying to make friends but this girl is making it impossible to like her. She is unbearably annoying, condescending, childish, and rude.

It'll be really funny when I cut 10 inches off my hair but not tell anyone I will do it just to see if anyone notices that half my hair is gone.

Thanks, mom, for calling me a censorkip.gif* and yelling at me for 30 minutes. You say it's my fault?

Okay.

Ever heard of teenagers? That's how we act.

Yeah, did you know I'm 14?

Hmmm... I think there's a connection there somewhere.

;___________;

All this stuff I forgot to do is catching up with me ;__; I have to read this whole book! It's only a hundred or so pages long but it's so boring and I have a test on it tomorrow.

Time to read, I guess.

Gah. I hate math! I hate it so much. I don't get it. What the teacher teaches us is so different from the homework we are assigned, and they are both very different from what ends up being on the test. How am I expected to get good grades in this class?

MATH. You will be the death of me!

62% on a math test. Isn't that just wonderful. Proofs, I hate you so much dry.gif

Proofs are horrible. Although, so is math in general.

I don't want to live here anymore. Can't....I just... I'm trapped.

Oh dear god(s) (or lack of), I just need a hug so badly. Brb, gonna go cry in the corner. For the record, I'm absolutely serious. Not just saying this stuff for no reason. I need help. No one wants to help me. Feel so useless and...I don't even know anymore. What is wrong with me? Everything I ever want to do with my life...I can't because I'm no good at it. Not good at anything. Nothing.

censorkip.gif this ocean air. It's eating all of my electronics. I'm terrified of spending all kinds of money on a new computer. The salt is just going to corrode everything. EVERYTHING.

If anyone here is thinking about moving to Hawaii, don't. 'Specially if you love your electronics. Or at least don't live too close to the ocean. Make sure your house has an AC. It's hell without one. Makes you have to open up all the windows and let even more ocean air in.