RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

oh my god switch stop blubbing and bawling everywhere

it's just a song stop being silly ;n;

but ohmygawsh this song it just

it's just like me

FEELS

You know, I don't think you guys get what I'm hinting at (not talking to all you forum people, sorry). And I only don't tell you outright because you'd call me a liar. Or it'd spread like a wildfire.

I just need everyone to start talking to me using only amino acids.

Then I will ace the biochem exam tomorrow.

Though if everyone starting talking to me only using physics terms, with the physics exam on thursday, . . .

I would cry.

Seriously, mom. Seriously? Do you really have to tease me about him?

Ugh!

Mothers dry.gif

Edited by Erica8798

This is the one of the hard parts about lineages, other than making sure intended mates don't refuse or actually produce the breed that you need. Ugh, the waiting for everyone to grow up so that the breeding can continue dry.gif

To Do List:

1. Make To-Do List.

2. Play on DC forum.

3. Wait for clock to strike 5:30 so can go home.

4. Go home.

5. Eat dinner.

6. Bible study.

7. Finish graphics for PPL.

8. Post on PPL.

9. Make To-Do List for Wednesday evening running around.

Why yes, yes I AM bored at work and still have 18 minutes until closing time.

Anxiety really sucks.

It really really does.

My, my.

You may think you know more than the people you are surrounded with. It is when you are mingling with them, however, that you realize you know absolutely nothing at all.

Good grades do not make up for a lack of social skills and background knowledge.

They really do not. o__o

Edited by glamoursea2

I waaaaaaas gonna say something, but I don't have the energy to waste my words on a censorkip.gif like you. (You do, however, have the honor of being the only person I regularly refer to using that word, as it is not a word I use lightly).

I've better things to do. Like train my 'mons.

Especially since you're an idiot who refuses to see through the BS spewed by the one you favor while thinking only the one you oppose is a lying, manipulating, word-twisting, BS-spewer. IT WORKS BOTH WAYS, censorkip.gif.

Also, try actually looking at what they REALLY mean, not just the empty words they say. They can both say whatever they like. Doesn't change what they represent and what they'll actually do.

I was doing so well! No junk food for weeks, so why did I finish my BF's McDonald's cheeseburger? Ugh, now I feel very gross and disgusted with myself dry.gif

Oh..now I feel really crappy.

I ticked off someone like her. And I really respect her. And I know she is equally respectful to others, so to make her upset just makes me feel...really crappy.

I don't know why I say things. They don't even sound bad to me, but everyone else takes them the wrong way, I swear -__-

I should just not talk anymore.

D: I really wanna listen to music but I don't know what to listen to, all my music is gone so I only have youtube to rely on, but if I'm listening on youtube then I'll be distracted by the other websites I could be on, like DC and whatnot, and I'm not gonna get any homework done AT ALL.

This always happens...I got home three and a half hours ago and I managed to do about ten minutes of my three hours worth of homework. Awesome.

Edited by glamoursea2

I don't know why I say things. They don't even sound bad to me, but everyone else takes them the wrong way, I swear -__-

I should just not talk anymore.

This, so much. Secret language. wink.gif

~~~

Agh I'm too young to be worrying about college. xd.png NYU sounds ccool, but I really doubt I could get into it. Apparently, it has a good writing program, though.

dun wanna be sad and tired and cold anymore...

just wanna be in bed

curled up under covers

or something

but censorkip.gif ing homework man

can't even think

brain just shut off

too tired and sad to function

but need for group tomorrow

i'm so screwed

LOL you silly cat...

You know you aren't supposed to steal my beef jerky, yet you come waltzing in my room dragging the bag in your mouth.

If you would have just eaten it out there, I wouldn't have known until it was too late.

You're so cute. xd.png

So, if you're not going to follow through on your end, what was the point of a deadline on ours? A little more organization and some enthusiasm would be nice to see. I've got the experience, I'll help you. All you have to do is let go that pride and lean on someone else. It doesn't hurt. I know. Been there, too. rolleyes.gif

something tells me that they have no idea we're dating because they don't pay attention oops. well, maybe that's good, but i kind of want to make it obvious and then see their reaction. haha, yeah that might not be a a good idea though, because i don't really want to get accused of being a pedophile when i'm not even old enough to be one.