RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

ugh today sucked it rained and i didn't get to do anything fun all my friends bailed out on me and the stupid car company took my moms car from her work so even if i had wanted to go alone i couldn't god tomorrow better be great or else i'll be a poop

This can't be right.

But I got the e-mail. AND my name is on the facebook page.

But... BUT I NEVER WIN THIS KIND OF STUFF.

Holy censorkip.gif, what did like only a handful of people get entered!?

~~~~

Alright, I don't normally do this, but I'll just pop over to YouTube to screen all the songs... I dunno if I'll want the whole album... I know I want the ending theme for sure, and there's a few others tracks I liked... Meh, if I don't buy the whole album, I know what other songs I'll be gettin'~

Edited by KageSora

Didn't get into workshop sad.gif

One more damn signature then I'm going to advising to lift this damn hold so I can register for my damn classes to maybe ****ing graduate sometime.

Now, to study for a quiz or start NaNo.

The top half of my lineage is almost complete! All I need is for the one pair to breed today, but do I breed to day or wait until Monday? Decisions, decisions.....

I want a lumina, dammit! Blasted pair making me kill eggs. They're just lucky the egg slot doesn't bother me.

This song. It gives me chills. Like whoa<3

I keep saying stuff can't get worse and apparently my life takes that as a challenge and makes things worse. Watch: things really can't get worse than this.

Now something really bad will happen, right? -__-

*listens to amazing song*

Please don't make me go to school tomorrow. I will probably start crying.

Good thing he's talking to me more now, which cheers me up a bit <3

Okay this stupid pain in my lower back used to just be annoying. Now it's downright excruciating sometimes. How the heck does someone my age get back pain?

Nevermind. I know exactly how. "Don't carry around such a heavy school bag, stop slouching, yadda yadda..."

Wish I listened more. Argh.

...Well, clearly my brain is shut off.

I'd best get to bed.

Thinking of what the new dragon will be;

Probably a spider dragon with 8 wings, and a red underbelly.

Or a Witch dragon with a 3ft long nose.

(jk)

Here I have internet and family I haven't seen in a while, but it's not my house and I feel awkward. There it's kinda mine, I have my snake, but there's no internet and my stepsister, who acts almost exactly like Regina George from Mean Girls. DX

Will the new halloween dragon be a mummy? I hope so, mayby the egg description will be: This egg seems to be wrapped in cloth.

That would be a good halloween dragon, a very good one.

I was supposed to write but adagio and Pulp Fiction.

/tries to write before midnight

There's nothing more satisfying than knowing dragoncave gave me a bit of a one up on people in my disease class thanks tp researching terms for names of dragons (thank you pinks!)

OMG stop it stop it stop it stop it!!!

What part of I AM BROKE don't you understand??? I'm sorry you can't get all the useless crap you want right now.

I know, I'm sooo selfish for paying bills rather than buying you phone cards and clothes. How horrible of me.

Selfish censorkip.gif*. dry.gif

I really want to click other people's scrolls/dragons, but I want to figure out what I'm going to do with my scroll and I don't want to quite see all the new dragons I missed during my hiatus just yet >:

Well I didn't expect them to look like that o.O Then again, the Ochredrake S1 hatchie looks a little like a mustard-coloured Komodo dragon, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Have I ever mentioned how impatient I can be? I want to know what the adults are NOW! laugh.gif

That's weird, they look like armadillos, and they... jump at things if they are too close. What does that mean? Are they spiders? little slender dragons? Oh god, imagine that... blink.gif at least they are not wearing a little suit and that they have a white head, and long legs. Wait, they do have long legs... they are like crouched like a grass hopper... Jumping spider!

xd.png bad idea, bad idea...

Edited by creepado