RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Wish granted. I am glad that I've left the volume on my phone up at the loudest setting to wake me up. Now rather than working a closing shift shall be working a midshift, which is way better and cannot wait to have tomorrow off simply unwind. biggrin.gif

censorkip.gif this, censorkip.gif that, censorkip.gif rude customers, censorkip.gif money problems, censorkip.gif deadlines, censorkip.gif stress, censorkip.gif academia, censorkip.gif my life.

/curls into a ball and rolls off cliff

I almost feel kinda bad for anybody who follows me on Tumblr and hasn't seen Sherlock.

----------

Sensors indicate that person is an SJW. Lolz.

Edited by omgitskairi

Why does my imagination want me to write several stories at the same time?

I only have one pair of hands.......

Ooooh chocolate cake.

Wish I could have asked for her phone number or email address if I had only known that this was her last day at this store.

At least she's transfering to one closer than having travel such a distance. Still it is not going to feel quite the same without her.

Good luck my friend

oh god lining this is gonna suck so hard.

at least it's not Bob. that would kill me.

...censorkip.gif it i might as well line him too eventually...

Aww, that would be so cute if they went out! I would totally not mind him being my future brother in law!

Hrm... Am I hungry, or just kinda tired/bored? And if I am, what to eat...?

Oh god and I didn't even get into half the territory I could have covered.

I am such a censorkip.gif ed up person.

Oh well, off to torture more of my characters because happy characters are boring~ Oh, wait, I already used acid to kill somebody... Maybe electricity this time? /cruel creator

...I should be disturbed that Tamra would be proud of me for this. That's... Really not a character of mine I should channel.

Why do I keep pronouncing it like that? I know how it's pronounced, I just can't seem to bring myself to say it like that. Just doesn't sound right... X\

Should I take the lack of reply to that PM as a yes or a no? I wish there had been some sort of definite response. Oh well.

Different quotes from different sources. Which is the truth?

I am manipulitive, I am cruel, I am horrible. That is what her mother told me... why am I even living.

Like to make a phone call to that store with a complaint about on of their workers. What that person had said to me was both truly uncalled for and not professional. dry.gif

I refuse to do that. No, I won't. It's stupid.

There's an angry woman with red hair on my TV. What is even going on?

-----

Even if I was there, that wouldn't solve the problem.

Edited by omgitskairi

Ah crap I'm out of ideas. Or, more, I have several but no idea how to proceed with them...

Hrm... What to do... What to do... Mrf this is hard...

~~~~

I can already tell this is of lesser quality... *sigh*

Edited by KageSora

Heh, looks like it went better than planned~ ...I'm a horrible person for being delighted about that.

You'd have an awfully hard time stealing the whole herd.

1200 miles is a long way for elderly people to move away. I know why they're doing it, but they're MY parents, and who will look after them if something happens to them? They're not so young anymore, either. Granted, 60+ isn't as 'old' as it used to be, but it's still not youth as we think of it, either. The situation isn't that stable, and well...Gah. It's not like I can just jump in the car and be there in two hours to help them out if they need it, anymore. It'll be a whole production of a day or better. Of course, I guess that's what they've been dealing with as far as Grandmother's been concerned. My turn to deal with the headache. I always knew this day would come. Thought I was prepared. Selfish little turd, aren't I? xd.png