LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

@ lach: it's fine happy.gif and it gave me enough to work with smile.gif.

@ L²: oh; didn't know that...oops xd.png

hope he's not thinking of sneaking into Ash's inn room to try to kill her or something xd.png

@ L²: congrats!!! biggrin.gif; mine was long sleep.gif but all graduations are long so...*shrugs and eats a brownie that i made* ninja.gif

edit: also to the whole posting thing in the rp thread, I've only been posting when the person I'm waiting for to reply to my post posts but i also try to wait for other people to post first so that it's not just between me and the other person; trying to get better with that.

Edited by Dragonpelt

He has plans to assassinate.. but not Ash xd.pngD

Oh.. wait can I talk to you on PM about something *A*

oh good xd.png; I'm glad happy.gif.

sure smile.gif and just got it so...*dashes to inbox to see what you sent me*

Gear's a sneaky assassin bum so he'll be alright. Never got caught before, not planning to.

Love? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tXzndIcAzQsg8XLKK3JgxMmKTiZpVL7lLLJrEwpirLE/edit

And congrats! Going to graduate~ <33

Send it to me please. Whenever it takes time for me to reply to something, or get something done, please refer to the bottom of the main thread. It explains why it takes so long.

Imma go pass out now wacko.gif

Lach and I will eventually be on at the same time~ X3

In the meantime, spring break starts Saturday for me. :3

Something might be wrong with my computer, so I might not be able to get any posts up for the next few days. Sorry, guys!

aw that sucks sad.gif

hope your computer gets fixed quickly so that you can post again soon happy.gif

Lucky! I wish spring break lasted longer but I'm glad that it happens almost directly in the middle of the semester for us wink.gif

No worries blue smile.gif Like DP said, I hope that things are fixed pronto!

*realizes that I need to post like ASAP*

Here goes nothin!

*is being buried in posts while trying to add them each on to the 'response needed' list* 0.0 Hopefully..... I'll be able to have /one/ person, at least, posted tonight. Most likely Promise. Julian might have a small blurb, through Isis might be a lost cause for today.

hehehe, Julian had better have more than a small blurb with the post I just made including him. Muwhaahahahaha!

Okay, 2k words otta last a bit! Off to go see my bubba in his choir concert! That kid is so talented and I love him so much! *having a big sister moment here* lol jk jk

i just posted 10 sentences; woot!!! biggrin.gif

yay me user posted image

I have a Promise thing, but I'm going to finish my section for Julian before posting it. ^^ Should have it before midnight, my time. (PSA)

Edith: Yaayy, Promise and Julian posted! An hour and a half after the estimated time. ^^; But no one was awake to observe my miscalculation, riiiight?

Edited by Silver_Voices

i was asleep so no worries silver happy.gif; I'm on edt (eastern daylight time)

Poor Kai

he really messed up tongue.gif

This is good for them though, he needs to learn to work through his fear and pride sometimes too.

EDIT: ooooh page topper! xd.png

Edited by Rakashua

now my post has 11 sentences because i added another one as well as edited it a bit.

poor Kai indeed *hugs Kai for comfort* user posted image

also found a few minor things that need to edited in your post Rak:

...while to fort through them

"fort" needs to be "sort"

But he'd whimped out.

you spelled "wimp" wrong

...he'd dome something else...

"dome" needs to be "done"

not that you need to edit them but it might make better sense to others if they were fixed happy.gif.

Yeah I literally wrote that in five minutes because we had to be rushing out the door unexpectedly, just got back and was going to edit it, thanks for pointing those out for me wink.gif

Hi everyone, very little internet here and not a lot of time so I'll try to get a post by tomorrow or Sunday but not sure it'll happen. ^)^ So many things happening~

*cracks knuckles* Let's post! Okay, so I gonna postez.

I still haven't seen it and I really do want to.

Okay, so I posted and hopefully that gives people enough meat to write on...I sure do hope so! I am super tired and will now be going to bed. Night night every one!