LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

I support that all the way, Apollo! xd.pngD And thanks, Dragonpelt!

Hahaa yes Silver. A few things.

@DP I love my avvies, too! I used randimg.com (or something like that) for it, although I think I've lost my account info so I haven't added anything new to it in awhile...

Oh! Gist (wherever you are)! I'm back so Celeste is ready to go. I'll see if I can insert some post here while I wait for my sister so we can go sleep xd.png (And I'll try an Aoi as well.)

As for Gear, I think.. is he going to get hired by the Shadow Alliance to help out or should he scout himself or how exactly does he get inserted into this scene?

@ lach: np and you can just call me DP smile.gif; easier that way and everyone here does wink.gif...oh about Gear, he can meet up with Aisling, my newest char, in Natura and head to Sola with her if you want to; she needs to interact with someone xd.png.

@ BA: good to know happy.gif.

However, he's going to be part of the Shadow Alliance. However, that may be quite interesting *A* Let's do it :3

Let me add a little quite Gear post as well.

Ope, lemme just change Gear's personality a bit actually. I'll play this out a bit.

Edited by lachrymation

Gear should be hired I think. smile.gif It just sounds more like him. but it's up to you. happy.gif If Jahan's group runs into them, Jahan would be happy to have an Archer.

Edit: I read his post. I like him already. xd.png

Edited by LadyNatasha

Yeah, I think he should get hired, the infamous assassin.

Omg that post was so sparse. So many paragraphs. That's how it'll generally play out. I don't quite like it, but it works better for people like him xd.png

edit: oh do you think LL could put the colours in the first post, just so when people want to interact and use the same colours as the other characters, they could just refer there? It's here by the way :3

And going to sleep, night! Oh, Silver, if you want to post as Promise, you can. They're just kind of wandering around Whisper? I think :3

Edited by lachrymation

I'll try to when I have the spare time, darling. ^^ I have two in line, though it's about to be just one. But yes, I can start them off if you want me to.

Edith: Okay, I'm going to sleep now. I've edited Blaise into the post (yaayy) so Ill be able to work on Isis tomorrow, at least, then Promise.

Edited by Silver_Voices

ah she may be a girl but she's not going to make him getting her horse very easy xd.png.

I'll reply with Ash later but I'm also going to not post again until someone else that hasn't posted in awhile posts, like L²; i just don't want to get too far into the rp without her posting...not that we will but it's still a possibility.

If you guys don't mind, I would love to bring Renzo in around Celeste. I remember he enjoyed messing with her a lot. (Of course, that's mainly up to Gist )

I don't mind.o3o3o

Welcome back, Lach~!

hm idea: what if Ash starts having a small crush on Gear even if he's with the Shadow Alliance? that would add a bit of drama, I think xd.png.

yay I can ship them again

omg dragonpelt that would be quite interesting indeed. xd.png

But however, she will be disappointed. Gear is not a.. nice man. He hardly actually interacts with people, unless he's hired to do so or he needs information, etc..

i wasn't actually going to have her do that, though it would have been very interesting to have a character start falling for someone on the enemy side xd.png.

yes, i saw that in your post but like i said before, she's not going to make him get her horse very easy; i just have to try to think of the best way for her to handle that situation user posted image.

edit: would it be okay to pm you with a preview of the post that i was thinking of posting in response to your post as Gear once i have it concocted? i just want to make sure that it won't be too over the top or whatever.

Edited by Dragonpelt

He isn't really thinking of stealing it. Just as it is, he needs a ride to Natura to execute his job...

And also well I won't have any objections if you actually go about with it. wink.gif

Edited by lachrymation

ah well he could just ask her for a ride instead of being dramatic xd.png.

edit: ninja.gif'd again! xd.png; okie dokie happy.gif ~ now just to concoct said post...*dashes off to do just that*

Edited by Dragonpelt

Sure, why not? ^^

Sorry xd.png

And he doesn't think of actually asking because he will think that they will say no. He always has to obtain what he wants by means of deception, pretty much.

Edit: Oh I was talking about your brilliant idea to mix up some drama :3

Edited by lachrymation

k smile.gif

it's okay happy.gif

yeah thought so; she'll just approach him wearily...very wearily.

edit: the idea about her having a crush on him?

Edited by Dragonpelt

Wow okay we are edit ninja-ing each other... a lot.

Wearily? What mean?

Oh, I wouldn't mind a post preview PM ouo

and yes, I was talking about that. *A*

yes, yes we are; it means carefully or cautiously...k and k again happy.gif.

Heheh, you two. :3

I be posting in a minute. happy.gif Mythyr has noticed Aoi and Promise. biggrin.gif

Oh! You can come onto the chat; I am there. And I will wait for that PM then. ovo /sits back

maybe later and k smile.gif; the pm might be a little later since I'm also working on editing my resumé for a career fair that's on Friday and at the college that i attended.

i also have to think of said post so yeah.

k and sent you the pm happy.gif

looks like she did on Monday if you were talking about the rp/ic thread.

@ everyone else that might come later and look at all the posts between lach and i in here from the previous page-here: sorry for all the posts between us...we got a bit carried away with our conversation and she kept on ninja.gif'ing me xd.png.

edit: i also think that the place that we are in the rp right now would be a good spot to wait for the other people that haven't posted in awhile and give them a chance to post if you guys don't mind.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Whoa what ahh, suddenly I feel a sudden need to suddenly bump Promise up on the queue and let Isis wait another day. ^^; He doesn't mind, he'd rather let the lady go first. Too precious for this world...

Mah... Hopefully I'll be able to post as both before the week is out. Tomorrow we're going to pick up our new puppy though. biggrin.gif So exciting. But if anyone is around then, I'll try to lurk on my phone.

Edited by Silver_Voices