LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Now that I've taken my turn watching Sam, and finished my school for the day, I get to write a post. >:]

Edith: AHAHAHAHAH LOOK PAGETOPPER~

*cough* Anyway...

Aoi and Promise would never have a wedding without Jahan. ^^

No, no matchmaking at the moment... It's slightly complicated with a dash of twisted character plotlines.

They are rather cute together, though...

Edited by Silver_Voices

lol well the Queen is intent on making Aamina embarassed. lol *gigglesnort*

matchmaker matchmaker make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch!

lol laugh.gif

now to reply in the rp thread happy.gif *dashes off to the rp thread to post replies*

lol Rak laugh.gif; just read your post...awesome xd.png

@ L²: you forgot about Marc *poke*

Just so I know for Renzo's post, where exactly is Celeste and where's Jahan? I'd rather have Renzo closer to Celeste so he can taunt her. (yay)

Celeste and Naomi are going to go outside of the inn at Cumulus, and (probably) get noticed by Sola soldiers.

Oooh might not be a good idea to put Renzo there...Actually, he could be waiting by the door outside and help them escape (if there aren't other plans already). He'd be bitter about it, but I doubt he'd like it if too many soldier were around.

Or maybe a scuffle inside the "lobby" will put Celeste and Naomi outside, causing Renzo to follow and lead them away from the city?

Don't forgey that right now, Cumulus is in turmoil. there are those that want to join thw shadow ans those that want to join the light. The soldiers are only trying to keep the peace until a decision is made. Some have their own preference though. Lol

EPIC PLOT TWIST FTW

Congratulations Kai... you just made the world a complicated place... and NOW things get INTERESTING!

Woot! xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Yay, this RP is not going to turn into (let's all go to this one place and kill each other) like we kinda did before.... tongue.gif

Now there's a chance for everyone to meet and interact without the whole lightning bolts of death thing going on in the background... well maybe that will still be there (Sola and Shadow aren't going to like this) but hey, we may be fighting on the same side instead wink.gif

So get your characters ready cause their reality is about to change, yay for moral dilemma time! ninja.gif

Edited by Rakashua

'Tis a noble speech indeed~ But I don't think Kai quite grasps how strong a hand the leaders have over their nations. *evilgrin*

Although they could possibly make Cumulus agree with them, since Cumulus hasn't quite reached the Shadows yet. In fact, I think this will make the fighting even stronger. >;3 Whether or not Kai and them opt for peace, the Shadow Alliance Task Force will still be moving out. Sola be warned!

...and Aketsu serves New Aero, which has so far chosen to do whatever Aslano wants... although Aketsu would gladly go with Isa wherever.

Edit: Posted

Edit edit: Promise and Aoi should reply. happy.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

Maaahhh...... I really should, yes, but I have a crazy schedule right now..... I'm attempting to write posts for my charries, but I keep getting called away.

don't forget to post as Gear lach happy.gif

also posted as Sky so I'll probably delete my earlier post with the quoted post from the other day now that I've done that.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Yup, working on that! However, there isn't much he can do, since he's pretending to be unconscious.

EDIT: Also, Lovey, if you're here, do you mind replacing the post with my characters at the front of the RP thread with this link? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tXzndIcAzQsg8XLKK3JgxMmKTiZpVL7lLLJrEwpirLE/edit

EDIT EDIT: Rak, omg how does Kai know that she's pregnant and she doesn't?

Edited by lachrymation

never mind ninja.gif

@ L² and LN: what would happen if Marc and Sky run into Isa and Aketsu at the Three Sisters Islands?

Edited by Dragonpelt

@Lach: Do you remember the way early scene where Isa and Aketsu were kissing and Yuaki saw and blocked the door so Kai couldn't get in? Well all he had to do was stomp the ground and he felt the vibrations of their skeletons and drew their skeletons in sand... the one time Yuaki was freaked out, seeing the skeletons of Isa and Aketsu kissing.

Anyway, he's doing something similar with Noe; he can 'feel' the babies inside of her through vibrations through the ground, and through their energy with his lightning... without having to actually use those elements. Kai is sort of specializing in tracking skills. happy.gif

@DP: It'd be interesting for sure. Actually, Isa and Aketsu haven't ever met Sky and Marc so they probably wouldn't recognize them. The Three Sister Islands are a place of peace, so even if they knew the couple were Fire/Ice they wouldn't attack. ^^

I don't know if I'm right, but I imagine the Three Sister Islands as a place of peace guarded by powerful guardians who judge everyone who comes to the Islands. If they judge the people as innocent of any malicious intent (I.E. NOT planning to assassinate someone who's on the Islands), they allow them to come through. Element use is limited, and the Island is very well observed but very well protected; a safe-haven.

That's how I viewed it, but I have NO idea how accurate that is. happy.gif

LL???

@Silver: Take ye yer time! Get life settled first. wink.gif

ah okay happy.gif; i think it would be a bit funny, though but we'll have to see where Sky's thinking of taking Marc for a vacation anyway and if the latter's even interested in a vacation to begin with smile.gif.

edit: page topper!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Oh! That makes sense :3

I hope that.. gave you enough to work with, DP.. orz

Oh and I'm so sorry *A* The 'get it already' was Gear speaking to her. Sorry! He's really cynical, so..

Edited by lachrymation

Yup, Lach wasn't aiming that towards you DP. wink.gif That'd be silly. Gear is just that kind of guy.

Also everyone, make sure not to go too far with your RPing a single character without making sure other characters get a chance to react... and if you think that I or anyone else goes too far without giving your character a chance to react just ask us to back it up a step. happy.gif

@DP: It would be funny. biggrin.gif But I have a feeling it'll be a while until they get a vacation.~ Aketsu would be like O.O ~_~

I think it would be funny ad I also think that it is quite weird thay many pepke have this issue of being able to read my mind......... *glaresatLn*

ALSO to LACH AND DP: Make sure that you remember that shadow alliance elementians are being HUNTED. They are now in the city or Natura, a Light Alliance city that is closest to Sola.....

EDIT AGAIN: Uhm, well, I'll be taking my leave for the night. I'll try and post tomorrow afternoon. Sorry, but homework, a late meeting, and work are taking their toll. PLUS, I have to apply for gradiation tomorrow.....ugh!

(EDIT)^4: I agree with what LN is saying. I know that Rak and I will be RPing Kai and Noe rather quickly to get them back with the group, but otherwise, there are a few characters that need to keep at a normal pace.

Also, please try to keep your amount typed for each character rather substantial. I know all of you can do it!

~_~ E^5: Yes, I think it will be some time before anyone gets a vacation. Why? Because it is now a battle for peace.

Edited by LoveLost

Lucius wants to go back in time so he can run away before Isa shows up. XD

I don't have much to say other than being nervous about the current events. :P