LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

huzzah!!! biggrin.gif; that was just a guess but yay smile.gif

hooray can't wait to start that one happy.gif; it should be fun xd.png.

okie dokie happy.gif

I'll reply tomorrow after the career fair that I'm going to around 11 edt, my time, because the time before it i need some time to prepare for it.

*dashes around in circles* I'm cramming the work I didn't do today because we took the entire day to drive and pick up our puppy. ohmy.gif I had no idea now long it would really take, and I'm supposed to have everything ready to hand in by tomorrow morning.

I'm still working. sleep.gif But I seriously will have a post tomorrow. It'll be the beginning of a new week so I'll be able to maybe chill out a little more.

Aack! Missing things! Reading now and catching up and posting soon! ^^

Just have to go to one more class today...

@Rak: Oh wink.gif lol

I'm just chilling today with some homework so no one should be worrying about posting smile.gif isokay!

yay! biggrin.gif

just got back from a career fair that was at the college i went to and it went okay i guess but i also have a headache so I'm not feeling 100% right now mellow.gif.

:{ I sorries sad.gif Glad the fair was alright smile.gif

Edit: Hey, what do you guys want to see in the Kinder-Elementary school RP?

Edited by LoveLost

LUNCHBOXES!!!

Hahaha sorry. How would it be? Two groups, one for shadow one for light sides? Or do we group both up?

Kinder- wha?

And sorry DP, I didn't post sooner it's just.. I realized that I had closed the tab while typing. I lost everything ;A;

Re-typing right now!

@ L²: it's fine and i guess I'm feeling a bit better; for the freeform rp, maybe both groups start to sort of get along but then drama ensues or something...i don't know.

@ lach: it's okay happy.gif; take your time smile.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Mostly just a way for us to explore our characters and their personalities in an environment that is so unthinkable that it's perfect for character development. cool.gif

@ lach: k and it's fine since I'm patient happy.gif.

I wasn't sure if LL got my form, so I resent it.

However, I just thought of something; Space Elementians. They can read minds, right? So anyone in Sola who is a spy or has something to hide would be easily found. Is there any way someone can protect a piece of information or thoughts about that specific piece of information from a Space Elementian?

I wasn't sure if LL got my form, so I resent it.

However, I just thought of something; Space Elementians. They can read minds, right? So anyone in Sola who is a spy or has something to hide would be easily found. Is there any way someone can protect a piece of information or thoughts about that specific piece of information from a Space Elementian?

One would imagine that mental training could help, but I'm not sure if that has been discussed...

Good question though.

(it also could just be that the mind reading part is just very very rare)

-Rak

*yawns a bit* i think that I'm going to go to bed now; yes, I know that it's Friday night and i should be staying up late watching movies or whatever but I'm still not feeling 100% and I'm also tired so yeah.

if i need to reply to anything in the ic thread, I'll reply in the morning when i wake up; night everyone! happy.gif

Please note that not all Space Elementians have telepathy. Tractus does not. Nor will he ever have that.

If you're a HP fan, think of Occlumency. Removing all emotion. This is not easily mastered, mind you; it can take many years to perfectly guard your thoughts.

Hope that helps... smile.gif

There, look, I posted! biggrin.gif I probably would have sooner, but I've been playing with our little Sammy. >w<

The Kindergarden thread? I sort of want assigned seating so they'll have to talk to people they wouldn't normally have the chance to meet in the main RP. :3 Please?

YAY! Promise post! Now let's see if I have any time left in my day of work tomorrow to squeeze in replies for the both of you...

And I still don't know- what are you guys talking about? Kindergarten? *A*

Oh, yes, right! We're going to make a freeform Kindergarden AU RP. ^w^

It's gonna be so kawaii~

Yes! Kindergarten: It shall have a basic plot, such as "The neighbor's cat went missing; we must find it!" Or... "We caught the neighbor's cat. We must hide it, heheh!"

And assigned seating and assigned groups of course. ^^ And they're all little and adorable and we could even RP with their parents a tiny bit.

Going to bed now. I shall post tomorrow!

Heheh, I like how Promise responded to Mythyr. He kind of noticed he was ranting and tried to stop... but he likes telling stories a lot. ^.^

Got a post up for Luna (finally!). Now to think of a way to sneak Renzo in...

And my programming project is finished and it works!!! So flipping happy about that right now!

Or "we caught the neighbor's cat lets torture it?" Ok no that would not be a good plot. xd.png

I love the assigned seat idea! Though... Lucius was not adorable as a child. tongue.gif