LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

It might take me a few days to get posts up. I have a really awful programming project I have to do and it's more confusing than necessary (and it's eating up all my time). I'll probably start something on Saturday.

Aaand posted. I have a really bad habit of waiting to finish posts till night...

Mwahaha. No, Isis, Promise must wait. You may not stall any longer.

okay to all and take your time happy.gif

before i post as Ash again, though I'm going to wait for L² to post but i might have the next post as her ready before then; just won't post it until L² can post...need her to post anyway for me to post with Sky.

Skarx... I think you made Lucius repeat the almost exact same words twice. Was that intentional? happy.gif

err... No where was it? Found... wow... fail....

Need to fix me repeating myself stupidly. xd.png

I guess I forgot to erase part of it when I copy pasted it. Hope the story holds together though xd.png

Edited by Skarx

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggleglomps/bearhugs* WE MISSED YOU!

Okay, I'm here for the next hour or so, or until 1:55 my time.

So sorry for disappearing like that everyone. I found out that i had an exam today (which I just finished) and I had to get a ton of homework done and even then had to skip my first morning class. Ugh!

So, I am making up a post and should have it up soon.

Other than the infamous Lachrymation reappearing from the depths of the ocean, is there anything else that I need to know?

Love and Hugs!

Not really, darling! ^^ We've been managing ourselves for the most part. Being good little children.

welcome back L² biggrin.gif we missed you *huggletackleglomps you* tongue.gif

it's fine so no need to apologize smile.gif.

edit: in the sentence before the last one in your post as Marcus, did you mean to say Skylar and not Celeste? blink.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

lol, yes I meant Sky smile.gif

And ya'll? Good children? *pfft* there's always something that you're planning wink.gif lol!!!!!

ah figured as much happy.gif

aw come on; we're not that evil...or are we? user posted image

Edited by Dragonpelt

Our post is becoming gihugic. Posting it (as Naomi and Celeste). We will need to have at least 3 of these large posts to get the two outside and ready for departure.

Edit: It's posted. There will be more soon.

Edited by gistofeverything

HIII LL~

And thanks for posting that thing, gist. That looked huge.

I'm still confused.. is someone coming to get them or what?

hum... Naomi's green is way to bright... hurts to look at it.

I'm a good children! I never plan anything!! 8D

...Even I don't believe myself xd.png

Oh.. is it. I'll change it. xd.png I was only really using it for speech but I think that should be changed, yeah. It's okay for me, though.

I wouldn't believe myself if I said that either so.. nope. I'm just not going to say it.

you mean you're a good child? xd.png

edit: page topper!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

I know you all have your own plans >.<

And Lach, that is something that is a work in progress between Jahan, Zillah and Aamina wink.gif lol

@ L²: hm possibly *acts all innocent-like* ninja.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

I know you all have your own plans >.<

And Lach, that is something that is a work in progress between Jahan, Zillah and Aamina wink.gif lol

B-but aren't you Aamina

Yes it is easier. xd.png

Sorry I made you change it... idk why but to me it was almost glowing and looking at his hurted. o.o

Thank you for lessening the glow! Much appreciated. xd.png

Hahaaa that's fine, but I can't change the colour in the post that gist made for both Celeste and Naomi. So I'll ask her to change it later. :3

i think she meant that it's something that she's working out with LN since the latter plays Jahan and it's an on-going discussion but i could be wrong about that unsure.gif.

also post as Gear or are you waiting for another time to post as him and reply to my post as Ash? just wondering ^^'.

Whaa? I do RP Aamina......I iz now even more confuzzled, but I think that DP has it correct.

@Rak - Huh?

I know you guys have your own plans, lol!!!!!!!!

EDIT: And until mom calls, I am going to work on the freeform for kinder. heheheheheheheehehehehe, I can't help but giggle thinking about this.

Edited by LoveLost