LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Niiigh, LN. ^^

Ohh, yay! That's awesome, Blue!

Heh... Unpredictable? That's exactly what Blaise isn't, apparently. Don't worry, he'll shift back into his normal self soon enough.

Wut. You guys. Blaise as a toddler? Actual. Puppy.

Edited by Silver_Voices

He's being chatty and interesting so Luna is confused.

I can only imagine Luna hiding in a corner in Kindergarten hugging a stuffed animal for dear life.

Oh, look, a pitifully small Julian post. ^^; So sorry... I'd try to make him do more, but I don't really have the energy at the moment. Tomorrow is Saturday, yaaay.... So I'll have a post for Blaise by the end of the day.

Edith: WAIT I'm kidding. I'd like to wait for my order of Tractus before Blaise makes another move, plz?

Ohh, what kind of stuffed animal?

Edited by Silver_Voices

Probably a kitten stuffed animal. I have a feeling that Luna has a thing for cats. Cute cats, at least.

I'm soo sorry, DP! I'll post as Gear maybe tomorrow, when I have time. I'm currently studying for two tests and practicing piano after not for two weeks!

it's okay lach happy.gif; take your time smile.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Hey, where is everybodeh? Normally Sunday nights are kinda filled with chat time.

BTW, kinder is something that I am almost done with, I will submit the idea here for you guys to see that way everyone can have an input.

i haven't been on chat ninja.gif

yay! biggrin.gif; can't wait to read what all you have for it smile.gif.

I can't figure out what time of day it is so I just said afternoon.... hope that works, I'll edit if it doesn't cool.gif

ok! Posting now, finally done with everything that had to be done up to today.

LL, if my post doesn't work please tell me; I'm just speeding things up a bit, but if Aamina or Queen Zillah had any plan-changing extra words, I can edit out the last part or edit in more. happy.gif Same goes for Isa in Sola, or Lucius/Isis.

Edited by LadyNatasha

Awesome! Hopefully they'll get a welcoming party/greeting soon from Jahanshah and friends. happy.gif

okay to all happy.gif

waiting on lach to post as Gear so that i can post again as Ash but I'm patient so it's all good smile.gif.

oh shiz! Renzo post! I'll try to get on that either tomorrow night or Wednesday. I have two major exams tomorrow and I've been studying like crazy.

I have no problem with the speed you brought. Lucius is just about to panic from a door opening suddenly like that, but that should be all. xd.png

Teheheh! I figured he'd have issues with a bust-in door, especially considering his situation. If Yuaki was in his position, she'd certainly suspect he rooted her out or something. ^^

Hahaa Jahan called Promise and Aoi a couple. They aren't, actually. not yet /shot

Anyways: we are, gist? Oh...

And yes I will post as Gear very soon. Perhaps even now.

Well he does only trust her as far as he can throw her. But due to the fact she's been with him the whole time he does not really believe she sold him out yet, but he is worried she might go back on her word and sell him if it brings anything to her to do so.

A door slamming open will stress him uselessly especially since he's in Sola.

okay and it's fine happy.gif; I'll get up a post now or try to and if not, I'll reply later when i wake up...it's 12:03am my time right now and kind of tired but I'll take a look at the post you made as Gear and then try to come up with something to post as a reply later; like 8 or 9 edt smile.gif.

Everything looks good to me!

I am going to try and post as fast as I can but I still have a lab to type up. (11 PM)

Teheh, Gear's so funny. He'll get along well with the group. ^^

We awaiteth thee Renzo! wink.gif

Jahan last saw Aoi/Promise together, and here they are now with linked arms. He actually meant couple as in 'two' but wouldn't be surprised if they were married. xd.png Well actually he would; he would be insulted he wasn't invited to the wedding! *snickers* no match-making going on here what? ^.^

Yaaaaay LL! Long time no see. Well, about a week. Anyway, take your time, I... oi, I has to get to bed. I'll read new posts in the morning. G'night all!

Edited by LadyNatasha