LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

It seems like Saturday will be a day where we add 2 more pages to the RP. I can wait. smile.gif

Sorry about the confusion, Blue!

And everyone remember: real life always and forever comes first. smile.gif

With that, I'll be on a posting hiatus until the 6th. smile.gif

True that Gist, true that

And thanks for the brownie DP!!!!!

I am probably going to be not here except to lurk until Monday and even then i have classes that I have to sign up for *woohoosummer classes...ugh*

*gulps* Me thinks that gist is right about the whole two pages......O.O except....welll......nope, yeah 2 pages at least.

np happy.gif

okay and I'll probably get a reply up sometime this weekend if i have time with all the activity that's going to be happening at my house tomorrow.

0_0 What. No. It's begun? I'm not ready! I haven't finished Blaise yet! And I have to do Julian.... But Isis hasn't had a post in a long time! And Promise really wants in!

So the fuel has been set that may or may not launch several responses... I took so much time, perhaps the thread died because Jahan, Promise or Aisling couldn't function without my post. xd.pngD /sorry everyone

But anyways. I'll be on later, I think... gist, but you could write the first part of the post without me.. because I'll be a while.

Okay, just as a warning, I think that, once Blaise gets a read on Tractus, he'll just abandon the pair, so....... Luna and Tractus might have to talk?

Okay, just as a warning, I think that, once Blaise gets a read on Tractus, he'll just abandon the pair, so....... Luna and Tractus might have to talk?

I'm not sure how Tractus will like Blaise. I'm planning on having him convert to Shadow soon though, if either of them wish to come with...

Edited by gistofeverything

LOL, wut? No, he wouldn't convert to Shadow. He's either for the Light, or for himself.

LOL, wut? No, he wouldn't convert to Shadow. He's either for the Light, or for himself.

That's a thought... No affiliation... I'll have to think about that.

Meh. I was close. :|

Also ready to begin writing our next post if you care to join me. You all can watch it in the making here.

Edited by gistofeverything

I'm working on a reply as Ash to your post as Gear lach so don't worry happy.gif; I'm going to get a reply up for both Sky and Ash so that's why it's taking a little while to get it up...also i was busy all day with yard work and whatnot, says so in my profile and it was also in my signature before i took it out.

also so that everyone knows, even though it probably doesn't matter that much, Ash's color is #004000 that looks like a dark green color and i got it from another forum that I'm a member of.

edit: posted as both smile.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

I should have Julian by the end of tomorrow, sorry LL. ^^; Promise insisted and he just let her.

Edit: Done! Isis is keeping quiet, not wanting to disturb anything, so... Yeah. Promise next, again.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Heheh, Jahan is giving Aoi a hard time. ^^ And he has no idea that Aoi's jealous. He's not quite the emotionally aware kind of person, as most of his life he's spent around people who were not emotional.

@Silver: I love Julian's response to V's actions. xd.png

Sooo, I was typing up a post and then I realized, oh crap! It's midnight! I have to sleep!

So working on that >.<

And I have to agree with LN, Julian's reactions are priceless.

xd.png Poor boy is just genuinely confused. And rather concerned, now. Besides, he thinks she's just sixteen or so. He's close to thirty. (gasp he's so old..) He didn't think he'd be flirted at by someone he thinks is half his age. Edited by Silver_Voices

Woohoo! Post up for Luna. I'll get to Renzo once I can sort out this awful programming project.

I could attempt to pop in a little bit of Blaise in there to give him something to respond to, other than Luna.

EDITH: AHA! PAGETOPPERRRRR~

Edited by Silver_Voices

@Gist/Silver: Heehee, I can just see you two poking your characters to get them to talk and them looking at you like <.< sleep.gif' >:l

happy.gif heheh. I can hardly wait for Sola's group to clash with Whisper's! But first, off to Cumulus with Shadow!

I could attempt to pop in a little bit of Blaise in there to give him something to respond to, other than Luna...

I'd like that, and do would he. :3

Right. I got caught up in school, but I promise, I'll have something either tomorrow or Saturday. ^^;

Edith: So I was a day late, but it's more that a little something. >^< Sorry, Promise. Blaise is naturally a selfish person.

Edith the 2nd: Guys, did you notice? ^^ I slipped some Sherlock and Les Mis into the post. :3

Edited by Silver_Voices