LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

yay smile.gif; brownie? *holds out plate of brownies to you for you to take one if you want*

Hehee Renzo's cool. I'll make a post or something.. maybe later? idek with all this work going on.

The aamina, Vera post is getting to 2k words. Things got really rough. We had to have a dog, put down school is hard and work was crazy. Sporty y'all. That and we have banquet, induction and meetings for ptk. Imma die.

Love y'all!!!!!!!!

aw sad.gif *hugs you out of comfort and gives you another brownie* user posted imagehappy.gif

Aww take your time LL. sad.gif I kind of know how you feel, and I think it's great that you're sticking with it.~

Thank you guys for the love and prayers. They are much appreciated because well, tried to get dad set up at the college, but advisors are stupid and I have a exam tomorrow. And then one each over the next two days and I thought that they were due later this week. so yeah. I am probably not gonna be here but I am on my e-mail most of the time thanks to PTK if any of y'all wanna talk smile.gif

Much love and hugs!

BTW, Silver has free reign over the Kinder development and she is going to be doing that for me.

Also, thank you guys for taking it slow and I hope that everyhting is going well for everyone smile.gif

*noms on brownie from DP* yum!

Hope everything goes well on that exam, LL! *huggles*

The semester is almost over for me (just two weeks left!), so it should be easier for me to fit in more posting once it's all over. Plus I'll be taking less tedious/annoying classes next year since I changed to a different degree ( from comp sci. to translation woot!). I think it'll make it a little easier for my muse to be active when I don't have to worry about how to get a program to do random things.

Edited by BlueApollo

Semester ends in a month for me. <3 I really get out in 3 weeks though. :3

Though most of my time will be going into my job and building the rest of the annex/finishing the renovations.

I'll still be here, though~

Glad to see you're still here, LL! happy.gif

GUuuys, I unlock achievement Junior Year in a month. *gasping for air*

Right, right, the Kinder. It's almost ready for posting, I'm just trying to figure out exactly how to write the 'plot' plot. I have chem and British literature flooding me, so... I'll be done soon. I'll have a post for Promise eventually and the Kinder finished before... two weeks has passed.

Phasing out of DC A LOT.

I'll still be here, though not as much as I used to be.

If you need to kick me for reasons, feel free to do so.

We'll be glad to have you around when you can be, gist.~ happy.gif

College is done in ONE WEEK here! I'm so excited. I have lots of plans for this Summer, but still should have plenty of time here.~

Aaaand Blue has sent Luna's form in! I'm almost finished with mine, so they'll be up either today or tomorrow.

Neither of my characters are applicable since they aren't around the rest of the herd at that age. |D

Well, it is alternate universe. Technically Luna never left home before she went to the Academy (and she should be there already anyway), so you can adjust the history of your characters a little if you're still interested in joining.

Yes, exactly. Promise was in Friged at this time of her life, and her parents wouldn't have dared go anywhere else, let alone allow her to go. Because this is an AU, they can travel freely, differing from their history, though there might still be slight enmity between the Elements.

Thanks for the post, Silver!! I'll whip up a post now- I am as free as a bird... for the evening.

And I will get my form up for the Kinder! Sounds so cute~ I wonder how Aoi as a kid would be... honestly.

Okay, I'm not sure how to interpret her freak out into writing at the moment. She's on the verge of crying out of embarrassment and shock. Why would you do that, Aoi. Yeah, she would seem like a big girl out in the world with just you two, but she's obviously not herself at the moment.

Edith: ummm, I'm not sure how big a post I can make from what I've been given.... But I'll try to stretch it out. I don't think I'll get a hold of the laptop today, though. =.=

Edited by Silver_Voices