LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

*headtilt* Tractus can see auras? o.O I did not know this... Why isn't it on his profile?

I think he's at least been able to see an aura emanating from Luna...I'm not so sure about everyone. I'll try to get Luna (and Renzo) in before this weekend. >_> I have an awful Calc III test to study for. Blargh triple integrals!

I'm waiting for L² too for Sky and just waiting for the next day for Ash before I do anything with the latter again.

*headtilt* Tractus can see auras? o.O I did not know this... Why isn't it on his profile?

I updated his sheet a while back, but I don't think that it ever got into the google doc... v.v

IMA ALIVE! Just to let you know. Things just became a bit rough making it difficult for me to post as much as i need to. Not to mention I keep editing the post that I have started which means that there is going to be plenty of writing for all of you to read.

Blaise's special, unique ability produced by his legendary status? He can see people's auras.

Uh there's actually not too much for me to go on about... I'll wait until you guys post/edit first ^^

xP Fine. I'll try to get Promise to do something. She just wants the earth to open up beneath her and swallow her up. But since the only Earth Elementian around has left, she gave up on that idea...

@ L²: huzzah! biggrin.gif *gives you a brownie to celebrate your still being alive complete with M&M's on top of it since they were baked in* happy.gif; that's fine about having to read a lot of stuff...i like to read smile.gif.

Blaise's special, unique ability produced by his legendary status? He can see people's auras.

._. why didn't I know this?

/has to replan the entire character

Oh, it's okay, baby! >^< I can get another one without all the hassle. Don't worry about it. I just didn't realize it. ^^

*hands Rak and everyone else a brownie* happy.gif

Woah! A wild Rak appeared! and then dissapeared.

*takes brownie*

I'll post as Celeste when there is a Renzo post.

I'll post as Tractus... whenever he inspires me. ninja.gif

Just to be up to date we're still waiting for Kai/Noe post or Miss Rainbow's one?

Wondering if I missed something about what Lucius should do since I tend to overlook things... and might be in actual need of posting even if I don't think so...

Woah! A wild Rak appeared! and then dissapeared.

Oh I'm always watching *creepy voice*

I'm just a tad busy to make conversation most of the time ninja.gif

Edited by Rakashua