LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Ai posteth. smile.gif

Wasn't sure of where they were, so I assumed they were coming towards him. Let me know if I need to edit. smile.gif

will post a reply as Sky later; came up with one in the notepad thing that's in the "my controls" area of my profile earlier but I'm just going to wait until a few other people have posted first before it get it up...for now, though, I'm going to bed; it's 12:04 am my time right now and I'm tired so night everyone sleep.gifhappy.gif.

Good post, Gist! As far as I can tell, it looks fine. I don't think you need to edit it.

Ehehehe.... And here I'm put into a slightly awkward position... I'll need a few days before I'm able to post again. ^^;

That's fine, Silver. Take your time. I've got a lot of classes to keep me busy for the next few days anyway (and a physics test to study for next week blargh).

Poking this up from page 2.

((Page topper, whoop whoop~))

Edited by gistofeverything

Well! Since everyone has posted with pretty much every character, I have begun true work on the quiz-thing. Gimme a week or two and I'll have that up. happy.gif

I wonder should I reply as Lucius now or anyone would like to post before I do?

Well, LL and I are about to interact with Isa/Aketsu/Lucious

but it probably doesn't matter if you go beforehand.

FYI: Gone with the ARMY for the next 4 days incommunicado in all likelihood.

Edited by Rakashua

Yups. If Lucius has a reaction to Kai and Noe now entering, feel free to post it. I'm gonna wait for LL (She's super busy ATM) to post before I do though.~ I has two tests on Friday, so I won't be on until the evening that day. ^^

((in the meantime, if anyone has time for a mafia RPG, Soupy started one and he's great at running these things. Link in my siggy :3))

All need to do is wait for Blue. Or Silver. Or Lach.

Has anyone seen her recently by the way? O.o

I made a post with Renzo for Celeste (he stirred up quite a ruckus in the lobby of the inn)...does Naomi still need to reply, though?

So sorry- something came up during the week and I had to take all the time I could. I will post right now *A*

Should I post as Naomi?

That might be a good idea. The last post between Celeste and Naomi was a godmod(with permission) by gist.

You were controlling Naomi and Celeste, right? That's what I call a godmod...Sorry if there was any confusion! Just stating an observation. There's nothing wrong with the post!

*cowers in corner*

*walks over calmly and gives you a brownie to help you cheer up a bit* happy.gif

*walks out of asylum* Yeah, let's just say that LL is so busy that her grades aren't good and she almost went insane last night. So, yeah.

*clears throat* Ima try and make a post, but I need to sleep to try and get my brain functioning so I can get a ton of homework done tomorrow by getting up early. I made myself relax and forget about everything and even skipped a day of classes (except history) which is a never for me.

That's just how bad it is right now.

BUT! Oh well, and I am going to go make a post now wink.gif

BTW, LN IS PSYCHIC!

No, actually we wrote it together. Like.. on a document one after the other. ^^

uh wait.. I can't post tonight.. or tomorrow night either. I have a stack of schoolwork that piles up to the CN tower. (Okay, exaggeration but still..) And tomorrow I have to go to a dinner after school. I'm so sorry, but I'll have to wait until saturday

It seems like Saturday will be a day where we add 2 more pages to the RP. I can wait. smile.gif

Sorry about the confusion, Blue!

And everyone remember: real life always and forever comes first. smile.gif

With that, I'll be on a posting hiatus until the 6th. smile.gif

I'll whip up a post for how Lucius reacts then. Should not be a very long one, but at least it'll help situate him I guess.

@ BA: you're welcome happy.gif

@ L²: aw I'm sorry to hear that sad.gif *hugs you out of comfort and also gives you a brownie* user posted imagesmile.gif