LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

AAAAH!!! My eyes!!! They have been agressed!

That green is so flashy xd.png

i can change it; thought I'd use a color that no one else has used as well as one that would go with her hair but i can use another one that isn't as bright.

edit: changed it to this color so that it's not as bright; hope that it's better than earlier.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Aisling's a she and if you want but she's heading out of Whisper and towards Natura; where's Tractus currently? maybe he can run into her or something.

X3 Sorry about that~

He... didn't have a place. Maybe I could start him out at the city's entrance? Silver?

*shrug* Fine with me. I'll have more to work with for Blaise, then.

Edited by Silver_Voices

it's fine happy.gif and that works with me as well; I'll just wait until the both of you post before I post again as Aisling.

Sooo yeah, I really hate this, I do. Got home late due to my car nearly breaking down for a bit. This week is officially over and I am more than glad as Silver, I am quite sure, can tell you wink.gif

I am unable to post, but I will be house sitting so I may get some down time where I can post this week which will be a great relief to me. I might actually get homework done! *legasp!*

I've gotta go clean my room for the beginning of school, again. And then I have to crash for a long day tomorrow. Night night!

take your time L² happy.gif; real life can be a pain at times and I totally understand smile.gif.

Awww, I'm sorry, Love. :/ It's no rush! Take it as easy as is humanly possible for you, mkay?

Hope you get it all done! And get some rest, if you can. -w-

Edith: ... Oh. DP, Aisling is in Whisper right now?

Um, I thought she was going to be in Sola, since we were going to have the Space Elementians meet up and she was going to meet Tractus.

Edited by Silver_Voices

i said on the previous page that she was nearing the cities' exit; gist didn't tell me where Tractus was...she'll be in Sola soon but is now in Whisper.

Ah.... Okey. >.> I'd assume that Tractus is in Sola, since he doesn't really have a reason to be in Whisper.

But... You know, doesn't it kinda take a long time to travel from one city to another on foot?

Edited by Silver_Voices

then when she reaches Sola, you or gist can have some of your characters interact with her since she doesn't know anyone.

sure but that's why i said in her post that it would probably take a couple days max for her to reach Sola but if she wants to go faster, she'll probably get a horse or something; for now, I'm waiting for someone else to post before i post as her again.

yep yep happy.gif

here's Ash's char form:

Username: DP

Name: Aisling (Ash for short) Connors

Looks (can be a picture or a description): Aisling - her marks (tornado and a single rolling wave) are over her right collarbone and shoulder; her hair is a mix of black and seafoam green, though but the style in the pic is the way her hair is...she also has one gray eye (right) as well as a seafoam-green eye (left) and she is about 5'3" tall.

Personality: She can be a bit stubborn at times like when someone tells her to stay where she is but she ends up following after him/her instead. Can be a bit shy as well when she first meets a guy and ends up liking him alot.png afterward (like most girls nowadays). Is also a bit sensitive about her looks, the fact that she uses a bow and a quiver of arrows, height, and doesn't take jokes very well. Quiet most of the time until someone has a conversation with her and then she can be talkative but it depends on what the subject of discussion is. She can also be a bit mysterious too, like be cruel and cold one day and then be happy and kind the next. She's sweet most of the time once you meet her but she's also been known to be frowning first before smiling. She can be a bit short-tempered as well when it comes to false statements about her late family from anyone that has known her.

History: When Aisling was 8 years old, her powers started to develop and her parents sought a couple of older experienced teachers that she could go to in order for her to get better control over her weather and water powers. She continued to go to them until she was 15 and then that's when her parents and older brother by a year were killed in a raid by the Shadow Alliance. One of her teachers took her in and treated her like a daughter until she was 18 and got her own place in the woods on the outskirts of Cumulus. A year after she got settled in, when she turned 19, she started to travel to the other cities of the Light Alliance. She's still traveling now and would like to meet some friends along the way; she's thinking of heading towards Sola. She would also like tohave a boyfriend but is unsure how he'd react to her having two elements since it's not very common, or at least she thinks that they're not very common. She's never met anyone else with two or more powers before so yeah.

Power: weather manipulation and water manipulation

1. Weather Manipulation: can control the weather; make it rain, create twisters, and thunderstorms.

2. Weather Blast: can create a bad weather situation for a nearby enemy by making it rain on them with little rain clouds over their heads or have lightning strike down on them as well from little clouds also over their heads that they can't get away from; it stays over their heads for about 10 minutes to an hour before it vanishes (depending on her concentration).

3. Water Manipulation: can make water be any shape she wants to (barrier, etc.) as well as making a bubble around them so that they fall unconscious or suffocate (like the water benders in The Last Airbender cartoon series).

4. Pressurize: can make water really hard by compacting medium sized pools of water and aiming it a nearby enemy so that it feels like they are being hit by a moving brick wall and hard.

Crush: n/a for now

Other (optional): has daggers hidden on her person in multiple locations (boot/ankle sheathes, waist sheathes, etc.), knows hand-to-hand combat, and also uses a bow and arrows (yeah she can be old-fashioned like that); she carries the bow diagonally across her left shoulder that goes down to her right hip and the same thing with her quiver of 20 arrows (much like Legolas in the LOTR movies)...also using her weather power too much in one day can cause her to get worn out as well as pass out; her dad taught her hand-to-hand combat and her mom taught her how to use daggers and a bow in case she should need them close range or long range whenever she grew tired from using her powers.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Um... just how lost am I going to be when I try to insert myself back into these raging rapids of a roleplay?

EDIT: And wow, Gear, did you set some kind of trend? Bowmen are popping up by the second! xd.pngD

Edited by lachrymation

LAAAAAACHHH *HUGS AND VIOLENTLY NEVER LETS GO* YOU'RE BAACK! hULLO! biggrin.gif

Umm, I don't think it'll be all that bad. ^^;

Let's see.... Most everyone has gathered, so...

Light-

Kai and Noe: Middle of somewhere in their new house

Isa and Aketsu: About to go to the bread house.

Isis, Yuaki, Lucius: At the bread house.

Blaise and Luna: In the garden, about to go after Tractus.

Aisling: About to leave Whisper.

Shadow-

V, Mythyr, Julian: Entering the palace, I believe.

Aamina and Jahanashah: Speaking with the Queen.

Marcus and Sky: Just starting the day.

Celeste: Staying at Naomi's place, apparently.

Promise: Wherever Aoi is, I suppose.

Tractus: Unknown.

Renzo: Unknown.

Loren: Unknown.

Betzalel: Unknown.

Creos: Unknown.

Iiii think that's it.... Yup. >.> If I forgot anyone, I'm so sorry.....

Edited by Silver_Voices

Welcome back Lach~!

Had fun? I see you avoided looking the fishes in the eyes! Good!

Ash is actually on the light side silver since her powers are water and weather.

LACH IS BACK!!!! YAY we're happy to see you! Nothing big has happened. Silver, you're so smart, doing what I usually do. ;D

It's so good to seeee you back. :3 So yeah, Jahanshah is probably soon going to leave to get Celeste and possibly Naomi if Naomi's not already on her way to Whisper. Everyone else in the Shadow is going to start meeting/greeting.

And Silver...

"Are there any other elements from the light alliance, or just you and Mythyr?”

ICWATUDIDTHAR. >:3

Lach is Back everyone!!!

Thanks everyone~ I had an awesome time <3 Except for the fact that I had no internet... so I couldn't contact anyone. The cruise wifi wasn't free. It was interesting, really. So was riding around Seaworld in a wheelchair...

Okay Celeste staying at Naomi's place would actually make sense because her father owns a hospital so... Jahan is going to get them. Okay. Also she is coming.

Aoi and Promise are making their way to the okay they are always together they should just get married now okay

Mhmm well... ANYWAYS yay I made it back and didn't die! Now I can RP again~

EDIT: omg I'm so sorry but I kept reading what LN wrote, about Lach being back but Lach is bach. /hides

Edited by lachrymation

If you guys don't mind, I would love to bring Renzo in around Celeste. I remember he enjoyed messing with her a lot. (Of course, that's mainly up to Gist )

Edited by BlueApollo

@ lach: welcome back!! biggrin.gif; glad you had fun happy.gif

@ Silver: k and she's actually on her way to Natura now but it's fine smile.gif

@ BA: that's fine with me; also, I love your always changing avatars including the ones that have Takami from Ouran High School Host Club in them...they're funny lol laugh.gif

Trololol. ^^ Glad you approve, LN. I tried my best, butistillgotonewrong...

Laaaach, she is back. :3 But, practically, yeah... There are some technical things to take care of before they say their "I do's."

So, I'm out right now, but I'll post as Blaise when I get home. Isis might have to wait for tomorrow. ^^;

Edited by Silver_Voices