LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Well, we can just say that 'French' is a fancy word for 'DELICIOUS.' xd.png

...Okay, I have to get some sleep now. G'night!

Hahaha! what french comment made me laugh since I thought the same thing for Lucius. xd.png

I'll let you post before I do again LN. I don't have much else to say than the fact that he will follow you to a table and sit. Wondering how good it'll be compared to his road merchant bread he got that morning. xd.png

For me that would be like... max 5 phrases... a bit too short of a post tongue.gif

Silver, is Gist bringing Tractus in to meet with Luna and Blaise in the garden? I think you were hinting at that in your last post, so I played along with it as best I could.

HA! Kindness? Blaise is never kind, he simply does everything I the most convenient way possible.

... *coughcough* Well, we were going to have them all meet up, right? Since Blaise is somewhat biased in his choices of company, he was thinking of dragging Luna along to go meet Tractus. He's more in the mood for companions than not, and if he had to choose, it'd be Space Elementians.

Ooh that's right. Just haven't seen any posts with Tractus yet. This should be interesting...

I'm back biggrin.gif and a bit tired...sleep.gif

anything I missed? *rushes off to the rp thread*

when Aisling's accepted, who wants to interact with her as soon as she reaches Sola?

edit: L² you forgot about Marc -

"No I don't mind since I'm not that hungry anyway," Sky said in reply to Marcus' first two statements before hearing his statement about saddling up the horses. She nodded before sipping more of her coffee as she watched him leave after he had laced up his boots and kissed her softly on the forehead. After she was done with the rest of her coffee, she got up, got dressed in clothes that she could wear for the day as well as putting on her own boots, and then headed out to the stables where her fiancé was.

When she got there, she saw that he was saddling Arty and stood a few feet back just to watch him. After watching him for a few more minutes, she decided to get hay for them for later when they came back from the ride.

Once she was done, she filled their buckets with water as well, put them in their stalls, and then waited for Marcus to be done so that she would be able to ride Arty out of the barn. As she waited, she wondered if while on their ride if she would be able to tell her love an idea that she had been thinking of telling to him and if he would agree to it or not. She hoped that he would since she knew that the both of them had been a bit stressed lately with the jobs that they had been doing for the queen for the last couple of weeks or so and needed a short vacation/break from it all.

Edited by Dragonpelt

does who have a cue? blink.gif

Aisling also hasn't been accepted yet so I guess there's no cue yet and that's why I was asking who would like to interact with her after she has been accepted and once she reaches Sola and I don't know when that will be yet since she'll have been traveling for awhile.

Edited by Dragonpelt

I guess Tractus can come in whenever he feels like. Luna and Blaise are just idly chatting right now. I'm fine with it, and I'm pretty sure Silver wouldn't mind. Plus both Luna and Blaise are basically sensing his presence already.

EDIT: Page topppeeerrrrrr laugh.gif

I'm back biggrin.gif and a bit tired...sleep.gif

anything I missed? *rushes off to the rp thread*

when Aisling's accepted, who wants to interact with her as soon as she reaches Sola?

edit: L² you forgot about Marc -

GOSH DANGIT! I thought I had him written out! No! I did! He was totally written out and i just didn't copy and poast his section.....

anywho, not posting tonight. Too late and I have to go to work again tomorrow. wink.gif

G'night peeps!

PS. DP, did you resend the form after you edited it again?

Edited by LoveLost

@ gist: ah okay; I guess I had gotten confused about that since you had posted right after I posted my question about interacting with Aisling and yeah but now that that's cleared up, it's all good happy.gif.

@ L²: it's okay happy.gif

I'll wait patiently for his post smile.gif

well I edited the sections that you had questions about in the PM above the one that you sent the questions as well as answered them; sorry if that part didn't make any sense... I also had a question about the powers and I can resend my response back to you if you didn't get it.

*comes back from Dresden tabletop RP*

Just in time! You can do it LL! Unless you're too tired, then just wait for tomorrow. happy.gif

Mwaaah, I've been trying to write up a post, but it seems like all my characters retreat into hibernation when I get a cold. T^T

@ L²: okay happy.gif; it can always wait until tomorrow if you're too tired tonight to make a post smile.gif.

@ Silver: aw I'm sorry to hear that sad.gif; hope you feel better soon happy.gif.

It's not too late, and making a post usually helps my mind wind down. <3

Neeever mind. I forgot that I had to help mom out with making a PP to go with our Children's Ministry meeting tomorrow wink.gif

lol!

I will try and post sometime tomorrow, no ga-ron-tees though wink.gif

Nighty night!

*runs around flailing arms* LAAACH. WHERE IS MY LAAAACCCHHH? It is the 10th day. 0.0 WHERE ARE YOOOUUU?

Lach must be almost back. Hope the travel's were very fun!

*joins in the lack of lach pandemonium*

OKAY! I gunna try and post today. hehehehee, then I must get to homework...AGAIN.....

EDIT: CRAP! I totally forgot about youth group. UGH! I have part of the post done.....

Edited by LoveLost

Heheee, you're so silly LL. happy.gif Take your time, we're mostly waiting for Lachy at this point. And you, but we're going nowhere so long as we lach Lack. Er, lack Lach...

*joins in the Lack of Lach songs, with Mythyr playing the Ukulele*

I'm sure that he/she is on their way back from wherever it was that they went *sits down on nearby couch with a tray of cookies and brownies in front of me, taking a brownie afterward and munching on it afterward*

k happy.gif and I hated homework dry.gif

aw sad.gif well I'll look forward to your post as Marc when you get back smile.gif.

edit: now that Aisling's been accepted, who would like to interact with her when she reaches Sola? I'm going to go ahead and post as her and maybe/hopefully that should free some of you from limbo and give you something to do unsure.gif.

edit #2: actually, if someone currently in Whisper would like to catch up to her and offer to travel with her that would be good but she's heading towards the cities' exit so you might want to hurry to go after her.

Edited by Dragonpelt