LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Would anyone object to having Celeste be found by Sola soldiers?

Jahanshah objects! xd.png

And if Aamina won't do it, he'll have to do it himself. happy.gif Or send someone else to do it *coughMythyrJulianVcough*

No, but Celeste's not in Sola, she's in Cumulus.

o.O Maybe I'm confused too.

I think that Celeste is in Cumulus, but Sola Soldiers visit there occasionally and would wonder what she's doing there.

Jahanshah is sending for her now, but it sounds like Aamina does NOT want to retrieve her. tongue.gif So Jahanshah would send a small group to go to Cumulus and find Celeste, or he'd go himself.~

Oh! You thought I meant those three were Sola Soldiers? I meant to say they'd be finding her FOR Jahanshah, since he's already searching... I think that clears things up...

I'm way too tired. xd.png

(I'm also distracted, because I'm about to apply for a job at Sargent's Garden. <3 I love plants.~)

If I could be any elementian here on earth, I'd choose plant.

OH! I understand now! biggrin.gif

Ohhh, that sounds fun! I think a job at a garden would be simply ah-maz-ing. I'm more likely to go help with the daycare next door, though. ^^

Sargent's garden? Sorry if it's a silly question. I wish you luck on getting the job then! Always good to work in a place you like. I really should start searching for labs...

I wonder who everyone would be if they were an elementian here on earth. I'd probably be Shadow... sleep.gif

I have way too much fun manipulating people and observing them. That an be unnoticed.

Ever felt you like you tell a plan, it's a very good one, but no one listen to it and eventually bring it up once more as their own after their plan failed? Never understood it.

Back on the RP. I really have no idea what Lucius will do one the Guardians will leave xd.png

Maybe he'll sneak after you guys. How would he simply stay in the castle and take it easy when action and interesting stuff happens elsewhere xd.png

Unless I wanna kill the king... It IS a possibility. Yuaki would hunt me down personally I think. tongue.gif

Hold up! Hold up everybody! I have something to say.

I'm gonna go post.

There. I said it.

lol!

I has post, then i has chem and cal homeworks to finish up >.< I'll be on chat smile.gif

Back on the RP. I really have no idea what Lucius will do one the Guardians will leave xd.png.png

Maybe he'll sneak after you guys. How would he simply stay in the castle and take it easy when action and interesting stuff happens elsewhere xd.png.png

Unless I wanna kill the king... It IS a possibility. Yuaki would hunt me down personally I think. tongue.gif

Heheh. Well, he could just outright ask to join them. Yuaki just doesn't think he will. happy.gif We'll find some way to have him tag along.

Kill the king? Now THAT would be difficult. Not only does King have personal body-guards, but he is also an old warrior who has fought shadow (it has been hinted Aslano may be able himself to use light). Lucius is pretty talented, but that's a big fish to catch! wink.gif

Yuaki? Jah, but you might want to watch out for Isa too. I think she'd probably rain giant radioactive blobs of fire straight from the sun on your last known location. biggrin.gif

And about the whole plan-stealing thing... I've seen it happen, and I really don't know what to think of it. sleep.gif Silly people. Although, I've also made characters do it in RPs and it's kind of fun sometimes. >.> But yeah, in real life that's just rude.

I'd love to be Shadow here on earth, but I really think I'd be happiest as plant. Shadow, I'd have tons of fun... but really dangerous fun. I'd be less likely to do something stupid with plants. I mean, imagine if you were caught on camera using your element, or seen by the cops... then what? You've got FBI, CIA and a bunch of whacko scientists on your tail trying to figure out how you did the amazing magic trick that made a mountain in an intersection, a forest in the middle of NYC or a windstorm in the Mall of America. Plus, plant would be more beneficial to my career. Man, now I really wish I has one. xd.png

Made the phone call, sending in a resume tomorrow. :3

Hahaha I doubt I'd even try to kill the said king. Not unless he stands to gain ANYTHING from it. Other than be hunted down for life.

As for why I mentionned Yuaki it would be because SHE brought him inside. I'd have much more than just her on my trail. Heh.... those three sister island would sound nice now xd.png

We'll see if he's found out first then we'll see what happens xd.png

LL, I just read your post...

X'D I laughed loud enough to distract my dorm roommate (my sister) from her homework. She was like, 'you must be reading a post.'

I was laughing the entire time..... *wipes tears away* I couldn't stop!

HEHEH! I just have to go with this theme of Jahanshah having no idea what Aamina thinks and feels. xd.png You'll see in meh next post!

...and his pride would be crushed if anyone told him he was wrong. ^^

Edit: hmph. no page topper tongue.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

wow... just wow LL

you described the home perfectly, just like I imagined it. And you did it so well! Awesome post. wink.gif

(EDIT) Yay Page Topper!

...? I don't get it, is page topping a competition? huh.gif

(EDIT #2:) And now Kai and Noe will be vanishing from the thread for the forseable rest of the day... laugh.gif

Edited by Rakashua

*dies!* Hahahahahahaha! Now I must go read.

Rak, yes, it is a competition of sorts wink.gif

lol and thanks! It was just the way I imagined a home like that smile.gif

tongue.gif yeah, I agree that they will be vanishing!

Edit: Dun dun DONE! xd.png

I'm having way too much fun with all my characters right now.~

And thanks to insight about the current baddies, the quiz is coming along. happy.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

Awww, Laaadyyy, you beat me to it! ^.^ I'll post as Isis then edit Julian in afterwards, when I have more time.

I'm not even finished reading and I'm dying!!!!!!!

Aamina's face right now: (O).(O) Noooooo!

V: >.> You sound like an old man.

Isa: WHEEEEE! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Noe: ninja.gifwub.gif

I now am going to get off. I am exhausted wink.gif

I have laughed and am happy now wink.gif Thank you for the hilarity of Jahanshah. Aamina is going to FREAK.

Edited by LoveLost

xd.png AHAHA. LOL.

Okay! Get some sleep! Poor Aamina. I bet the shadow Queen is just having a blast.

@ Silver: Sorry, I just had to. wink.gif But do post with Isis. laugh.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

I....i think Zillah is going to die of laughter.....that or Aamina's glares.

I think Lach said in ten days. Tomorrow when I have more brain cells functioning, I'll check when she posted that.

Edit: Aww, Isis is so nice. ^.^

Yuaki: "What's 'French'?"

Edited by LadyNatasha

... Trololol, I forgot that they don't have France. ^^; but I have no idea what else it would be called.