LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

@ LN: okay and I think you have the same time as me; is it edt (eastern daylight time)?

Just saw the kindergarten idea thingamajig. *raises hand* I totally support it.

Hmm, I don't have time for much but I'll get up one person and edit or post again tomorrow. ^^

As much as he was thinking about it all he stopped when she dared say HE was the one who invaded HER life. For all he knew he was just standing near trees when SHE came to him. How is that invading her life?!

Heheheh. xd.png You see what I mean about Yuaki?

so I'm thinking of having another character in here but on the light side so that I can still post even if I'm waiting to post as Sky and can interact with the other chars.

thinking her name can be Aimee or Aisling but I'm not sure about her power so I'll have to look at the list of powers on the first post of the rp again to make sure that I don't duplicate something that has already been taken or is it okay for more than one person to have the same power as someone else?

Ohh, I like Aisling! biggrin.gif

I looked over it earlier, there's only one Weather and one Water. Uuuum, I think there's multiples of everything else. So I'd suggest making one of those, but hey! You can make whatever you want, I believe. Can't wait. ^w^

I was wondering why Lighting was kind of set off to the side, but whatev~.

Edited by Silver_Voices

I do too happy.gif and I was thinking of her being a dual elementian with both weather and water but I don't know if that's okay or not unsure.gif.

any boy characters free that she can be really close to, like be a girlfriend to one later in the future or something? haven't really been paying attention to that xd.png.

edit: page topper biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

She can def be a dual.

And look at the front page for the ratios....there are definitely some dudes.....

Who's up for a freeform RP for Elementia: the Kindergarten Years?

Edited by LoveLost

Posting and going to bed. ^^

We need gist and lach. :3

How're the profiles going gist?

Edit: OMGOSH YES LL> FREEFORM IT IS. it'll just be a place to chill and wait and be kidz again!!

Edited by LadyNatasha

okay happy.gif and I looked at the ratios but that doesn't say if those boys are in a relationship or not; that's what I was talking about with not paying attention to or whatever.

oh oh pick me pick me!! *jumps up and down excitedly* biggrin.gif

And look at the front page for the ratios....there are definitely some dudes.....

Who's up for a freeform RP for Elementia: the Kindergarten Years?

There's only three def pairings. ^^ Though there's more people on the Shadow than Light.

....... WHAT. YES. DOUBLE YES. ARE YOU KIDDING?! THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER.

Silver, is Blaise taken by anyone/has a crush? I was thinking that maybe Aisling, or Ash, could like him if that's okay with you if he doesn't have a crush yet happy.gif.

.... O.O Uh... Heh... *cough* No, no, he doesn't... He's somewhat.... He's kind of silently fuming back in the drawer that you'd even suggest he'd do something like that. ^^;;; Buttttt, we'll see what happens, I guess?

oh okay and if not him if you decide for him not to have one later, then maybe Julian? she can be single too but that's not as much fun...

Edited by Dragonpelt

We'll see, I suppose. He probably would be a romantic type, but I'm not sure I can see him getting into a relationship during a war...

okay *shrugs*

I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out...

ooh can you post it here so that me and the others can see it? happy.gif; I didn't look at the other picture of him so I have no idea what he looks like but would like to see his new look all the same smile.gif.

hahaha. Would the kindergarden have both team in it in the same school? That would be fun xd.png

Either way I'd join up to something like that xd.png

I'm not opposed to arcs, if LL/DP wouldn't mind giving us prompts. smile.gif

Could be useful after the main story is done.

Posting now, because I've delayed for far too long. mellow.gif

Edit: And that's a place for Lach to some back to; maybe the two of them could come back to Shadow together? I don't know.

Edited by gistofeverything

ooh can you post it here so that me and the others can see it? happy.gif; I didn't look at the other picture of him so I have no idea what he looks like but would like to see his new look all the same smile.gif.

I did, on his form thing. On my google doc.

Edited by Silver_Voices

No Aketsu don't go to the bakery!! xd.png

The breads all gone you'll be sad. xd.png

@ Silver: okay; I'll make sure to take a look at it later happy.gif

@ Skarx: lol laugh.gif

Heheh! Dun worry, it'll take Aketsu/Isa time to get headed in that direction and they're in no hurry. Although, Yuaki would eat all the bread in the bakery if she could. She loves baked goods. happy.gif Speaking of which, I'll get Yuaki's post up.~

@Gist: awww poor Celeste! Well Jahanshah has remembered her, so she shall be rejoining the team. ^^

Aww, poor Celeste...

Not before I have her undergo some drama. She has no powers at the moment, by the way. They'll come back when she sees Jahan again.

Also, if I could, I'd prefer to wait for Lach before moving Celeste, but if need be, I will move her.

Okay. Jahan will make sure Aamina doesn't drag her back right this moment. ^^

Poor Celeste, she's already gone through a lot of drama in her life. Then again, so have lots of these characters...