Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

My PB bluna list is open again

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I will have fun with this madness Felischia xd.png

May I please be added to your PB Bluna list, Zareni?

And if there are any spots left could I be added to your Utopia list, omgitskairi?

Hey guys, I need your advice. For the quote from "The Angels Take Manhattan" I want to use blue dragons. I'm thinking about a 5th gen mirror lineage either starting with dark blue dragons to light blue and back or the other way round.

I want to use DeepSea - Thunder - Royal Blue - Ice - Waverunner - Tsunami - Winter - Daydream | Daydream - Winter - Tsunami - Waverunner - Ice - Royal Blue - Thunder - DeepSea. Or starting with Daydream to DeepSea and back.

Which version should I chose? I kinda like them both. unsure.gif

Added Wiz, Felischia, and Fire-Ice to my list. I'm gonna close it at 4 for now.

And I also have a quote picked out for my next lineage, but for the life of me, I cannot

choose which species/pattern to use. :c Any suggestions?

Dang, missed Utopia. laugh.gif Ah well... grats for finishing! ^.~

As for your lineage, Felischia, I'd start with the Daydream. So light blue on the outside and dark blue in the inside. But that is just a personal liking. ^^"

Kairi, what quote do you use? Sometimes the quote inspires the breeds. ^.~ As for the pattern.. I started to like "rainbow" EGs lately. smile.gif Maybe something like that? Or use a certain colour group..

Edited by Belisar

@ Felischia: I'm really no good at picturing these things in my head sorry. sad.gif

@omgitskairi: Have you saved the quote? Because I agree with Belisar, sometimes the quote inspires the breeds chosen smile.gif

As for your lineage, Felischia, I'd start with the Daydream. So light blue on the outside and dark blue in the inside. But that is just a personal liking. ^^"

I've put up something in excel for both variations and just from looking at it, I like the version starting from light to dark blue better than the other, too. But it'll take me a while because the way I have arranged this one, I have to breed Ice and Thunder for the 2nd and 3rd generations. xd.png

Thanks for your advice. smile.gif I think I'll go for that.

I can't see it on the spreadsheet so unless I missed it I'd like to call dibs on male Embers and Female Albinos like so. I have 3 Albinos I can use already so I just need one more and 4 Embers. No quote yet. I might wait until the Christmas special to choose one.

I have another 5th gen Grey to give away - I want a Sunrise, darnit! PM me if you want it. smile.gif

Claimed! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

At last! After one refusal and a reluctance to produce a 2nd gen replacement I finally have an egg. Though I might keep trying for a black alt while I'm waiting for the other side to produce a gold. And I might just take this to 5 gens instead of 4. It's a nice side project and I've enjoyed it. Actually I'm very tempted to see how high I can get and have as many of the holidays x rare/uncommon as I can. *ponders*

I don't have the quote saved. It's kind of short, and I got it broken down into 14 pieces, but not 15. :c

So I have this line http://dragcave.net/lineage/28g1f open for adoption. I am keeping this first egg but the other 5 offspring will be available xd.png

I am claiming a redxbrimstone 4th gen lineage which will not take 16 months to complete ^^

Also Felischia I'd love to be added to your list if there's still space or to the Forests of the Dead you were offering ^^

Edited by spirited_soul

Ooh, spirited, may I please be put on a list for an egg from that lineage?

So I have this line http://dragcave.net/lineage/28g1f open for adoption. I am keeping this first egg but the other 5 offspring will be available xd.png

May I please get on this list spirited_soul?

I have the offspring of two gifted eggs if somebody wants it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/Jcddo

PM me, you'll have to send a dummy trade because all my magi are on cooldown. If no one wants it it will go to the Even gen gifting thread

Edited by PhoenixStarr

Of course xd.png

omgitskairi - magi given ^^

PhoenixStarr egg sent

added to list^^

3 spaces left

Wiz - egg sent ^^

jerusha sent egg smile.gif

Zareni egg on its way ^^

Belisar in reserve smile.gif

let's hope that I can breed and get a couple autumns while this season lasts. At least I expect to get some magis during the year. This list will keep me occupied for a while ^^ Thanks for your interest in my humble lineage project.

Edited by spirited_soul

May I be added spirited soul? Because you know, I'm not totally obsessed with anything to do with Autumns at all. rolleyes.gif

Ooo, I'd love to be added too, please, spirited soul! Such a pretty color combo <3

@spirited_soul - may I claim the last spot? Either autumn or magi is fine with me, I'd rather not have a different seasonal though.

Added Fire-Ice to my PB Bluna list. smile.gif

Edited by Zareni

In case you are making an exception and allow 6 persons on your list.. may I be that 6th one? [for a Magi?] laugh.gif

If you feel more comfy with only 5, no hard feelings either. I just wanted to try my luck. ^.~ I lately have a thing for magis. They shine so nicely. hehe

Aw, missed out again - congrats spitited_soul on completing such a pretty line. smile.gif

And one of my Nebula lines is *finally* done. smile.gifLookie here wub.gif

5 spots available ^^

Aww, missed another list, but well. Better luck next time.

Congrats spitited_soul and stagazer on such pretty Whos. smile.gif

@stagazer: May I please be added to your list? Thanks. ^^

Aw, missed out again - congrats spitited_soul on completing such a pretty line. smile.gif

And one of my Nebula lines is *finally* done. smile.gifLookie here wub.gif

5 spots available ^^

Grats! The green and green really fits perfectly. smile.gif and it sure was a hell of work with the Nebbies ^.~

May I take a slot on your list? For a Neo if possible. *^-^*

Added everyone, thank you - 1 more spot left. smile.gif

Added everyone, thank you - 1 more spot left. smile.gif

May I please have that last spot?

Also calling dibs on another quote from Asylum of the Daleks:

Day 363. The terror continues. Also, made another soufflé. Very nearly. Check defenses. They came again last night. Still always at night. Maybe they're vampires. Oh! And it's my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday, mum. I did make you a soufflé but it was too beautiful to live.

PB Ochredrake

Edited by PhoenixStarr