Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Finished! wub.gif

Well, mostly. Don't worry about the missing names. These dragons will be named when the season resumes. The dragons are random one- and two-liners, so you can name your 4th gen whatever you like. wink.gif

List open for 5 Whovians.

Finished! wub.gif

Well, mostly. Don't worry about the missing names. These dragons will be named when the season resumes. The dragons are random one- and two-liners, so you can name your 4th gen whatever you like.  wink.gif

List open for 5 Whovians.

Grats on the successful lineage, Felischia! smile.gif Open name choice is nice. *^-^*

Whovian Beli kindly requests an egg from that lineage! ^.~

@Phoenix

Also grats on your lineage! Way to late to request one but there is always a next time. hehehe

Edited by Belisar

I have a PB Autumn Who looking for a home with someone in the project. First to PM me gets it smile.gif

Gone!

Edited by Wiz

Added everyone, one spot left.

-late to the party- I'd love that spot if it's still open =D

Grats on finishing yet another line!

-late to the party- I'd love that spot if it's still open =D

Grats on finishing yet another line!

Spot is still open. Well, was. You got it. wink.gif

List closed.

So far I have 3/4 fogs and 1/4 terrae CBs for my new lineage. c:<

I have a Spitfire x Guardian checker that's not been picked up by the lister and is is nearly ER, so I'm offering it to the thread. PM me if you'd like it! smile.gif

It's found a home. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Sorry for not seeing the answer but how do I get my new lineage onto the spreadsheet?

Sorry for not seeing the answer but how do I get my new lineage onto the spreadsheet?

Just post it here as a finished lineage and also put it in your PPP and Raistlin will add it next time she updates the spreadsheet smile.gif

This little one has not been picked up, so here's a free Nocturne Who hatchie, influenced female to continue the line, available for adoption:

From my Seasonals x Nocturne lineage

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please let me know if you take it, I just wish to see where it goes. smile.gif

@stagazer_7: The Lazarus Experiment quote is claimed.

This lineage decided not to breed any Autumns this year either sad.gif But now that Seasonals started breeding Winters, I can finally finish the Winter x Skywing... hopefully.

And I'm calling dibs on PB Tri-Horns. I have a quote but still have to see how to make it fit in a 4th gen.

Edit: The quote is from the mini prequel to the Christmas special (can be found in the advents calender on the BBC web). Hightlight to read:

Vastra: I am, as I may have failed to mention, an intelligent reptile from an ancient civilisation long preceding mankind. Many of us slumber under the Earth's crust.

Jenny: Madam was accidentaly awoken by an extesion to the London Underground.

Vastra: I was not initially keen on this society of apes but I made the most elementary of errors: I fell in love.

Police officer: What. With the Turkish fellow?

Vastra: No. Not with the Turkish fellow.

Edited by Raistlin24

This little one has not been picked up, so here's a free Nocturne Who hatchie, influenced female to continue the line, available for adoption:

From my Seasonals x Nocturne lineage

Please let me know if you take it, I just wish to see where it goes. smile.gif

I got the little hatchie! Thanks so much c:

Just post it here as a finished lineage and also put it in your PPP and Raistlin will add it next time she updates the spreadsheet smile.gif

Thanks much for your answer ^^

I shall keep breeding then smile.gif

YAY for the Christmas Special!

And at last, I have a quote I'd like to use for my Male Blusang x Female Tsunami lineage. Done in white just in case, you know, spoilers ^.^:

Was she nice / I just spoke to her / and with your usual impact no doubt / No no impact at all / those days are over / you can't help yourself / it's the same story / every time and it / always begins with / the same two words / she'll never be able / to find me again / she doesn't even have / the name Doctor

All combinations of my CB pygmies have refused. What is this nonsense?

Well that sucks big time sad.gif