Mysfytt

How INBRED IS your inbred?

INBREDS

Love them or hate them, inbreds are out there.

We have a couple of sites dedicated to these controversial dragons such as ‘The inbred shelter’ for trading them and the page ‘Let's hear about all your little inbred darlings..’ and even a poll ’Inbred Dragons what do you think of them?’

These seem to talk about liking, acquiring and ownership of such, but while I was going through my dragons and checking to see just how many were inbred, I got a surprise. Many as expected had one or more repeated dragons in their line. Some had as many as 20 or 30. But these little beauties just about blew my mind.

Forste has at least 79 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Stattyc has at least 98 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

So I wondered if this was some kind of record for the total number of repeated dragons, or if anyone has an inbred with more repeats in its line.

So – How in bred Is your inbred – tell us here.

The dragon MUST be AP caught – so No you can’t breed super inbreds just to beat my total.

Change of plans

Following tiktokism comment ‘This is not the right way to figure how inbred something is - one *instance* of inbreeding can produce dozens/hundreds of repeated ancestors if the dragons who were related have long lineages.’ Which is totally true, I have gone through my dragons again and this is what I have come up with.

Madness and Mayhem has at least 1 dragon that appears in the lineage more than once.

Inbred x 1

- MedusaSadi Oj45 bred with son KalyphSadi SXyK to produce Madness and Mayhem dresI

Schweppervescence Dorkface has at least 1 dragon that appears in the lineage more than once.

Inbred x 1

-IYNI bred with daughter VC75 to produce G6g3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6mSP'> Golden Lacquer has at least 1 dragon that appears in the lineage more than once.

Inbred x 1

- T66L bred with daughter hjsL to produce IVqu

Bluedanube Dorkface has at least 7 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Inbred x 1

- Desoiso IiU8 bred with son Triwwz SmLj to produce Tai-Bittler ncO2

Forste has at least 79 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once. –

Inbred x 1

- qpkK bred with his Daughter u5mH to produce mcb0

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mXtB'> An Eclipse of time has at least 4 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Inbred x 2

- 9z1P bred with daughter o1xK to produce V’Aidan 52ZL

- Leonides grandson C Woede Q31s bred with Leonides great granddaughter Holly The Bright 2GrM to produce KFeS

Duke of Carrick has at least 11 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Inbred x 3

- Encourageassiez 4TNv bred with daughter Erminito Ox9K to produce HIhT

- J7Lf bred with daughter lfSt to produce ZBSm

- Vidaski P7gI great grandson Carrickfergus wxeW bred with Vidaski P7gI granddaughter Duchess Kate 3f0L to produce Duke of Carrick ON15

Sighing Winds has at least 27 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Inbred x 3

- H2vt bred with Daughter qTYB to produce MTr6

- Chouette mill F8a8 x Heidegins yell xHeG grandson Tsubakihara noll Keds bred with Chouette mill F8a8 x Heidegins yell xHeG granddaughter Arietpia dell 6IEY to produce 6bSk

- afTu x qNY6 son BJIM bred with afTu x qNY6 granddaughter FjL5 to produce B e l l e r o p h o n j2iN

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LdOM '>Emrald Tyger has at least 6 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Inbred x5

- jCOj grandson UJrk bred with jCOj great granddaughter y4Es to produce iSwR

- Dalmatica Cheskar 4znU grandson Paeslen Cheskar cJTe bred with Dalmatica Cheskar 4znU daughter to produce Supa love eK7U

- 3m9B son BfDU bred with sister rPtn to produce SMpE

- 3m9B son BfDU bred with sister rPtn to produce SOHz

- SMpe bred with sister SOHZ to produce Gold Red Mousey H ck2Y

Stattyc has at least 98 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Inbred x 9

- Ramar KFBH bred with daughter Diana Mju7 to produce c5Tb

- Sumac Lonicero Yc5w bred with daughter Wisteria Venusta EuoK to produce k9l3

- Red Lacewing AsYs bred with daughter Green Lacewing nvUP to produce Eternal Cinna RbkR

- Tannim PWay bred with daughter Eefp to produce Mentha Laxiflora IB bCCm

-IaZV bred with great great grand daughter1acr to produce BantamBaroness jRoM

- Ekutan Chan Ddriag wUsSbred with great grandson Ea'cir Chan Ddriag IdnJ to produce Ea'tan Chan Ddriag r84Y

- False pass COA2 bred with great great granddaughter Anupal Chan Ddriag Okhr

-Tomithys granddaughter Tara MichelleIe mMru bred with Timothy son Terry Bellefleur QIp6 to produce Graceful Tranquility 4Enc

- Ambler yl6V bred with granddaughter Hipabler Chan Ddriag 9hse to produce Mipabler Chan Ddriag D650

So out of mine - Stattyc is still the highest at 9 cases of inbreeding

I'll try and check the others listed and see where we come - have a feeling The Complete Animorph might have a good one xd.png

Edited by Mysfytt

Stormcloud Thunderling 228 I think is my best to date. As her name states she had 228 cases of inbreeding when I ran her through EDS's checker back when. Right now AoND says

W2OB has at least 191 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

228 - that's so awesome its scary.

I checked it too and it came up with W2OB has at least 191 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once. Some appear 3 or 4 times like Slate Odyssey so the last checker may have counted them as repeats, not as single dragons appering more than once. 191 is still impressive though. be proud.

But not to discredit 185. That's still almost double my best figure.

I am impressed - I thought mine was huge.

Keep them coming

This may not count, but still. Marvel at it. MARVEL.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fG8c

EVERY DRAGON MULTIPLE TIMES (except the parents)

MWAHAHAHAHAAAA

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I commend the pretty lineages - unfortunately they don't count since you specifically bred them this way and they only have a very few actual repeated dragons.

fG8c has at least 16 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

ORoVK has at least 8 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Keep up the lineage project though - very nicely done.

The same dragons are repeated over 100 times, though :3

Some of these massively messy inbreds are so horrifying I actually applaud the people who kept them. What if you took the most inbred dragons you could find and then bred them together...?

I have on 170 ish split. I kept him because he was so inbred: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FrlM

I've been picking up inbred splits ever since. Since they can only breed among each other, the lineages become rather impressively big and inbred.

I even bred that one last night to make http://dragcave.net/lineage/NJF5O. I tried checking its number last night, but the site tool kept failing on me. I'll try it again though.

Wookie - Yeah - they were doing site repairs so it's a bit dodgy at the moment - I'll have a look at it later. Got some dead ends there too - so it probably had more.

Animorph - I'm after how many dragons are repeated - not how many TIMES they are repeated. Having the same dragon 100 times or more is quite impressive though - and UBER inbred, but it is boviousely intentional. I want accidental - or indifferent - inbreds with a high number of dragons that appear more than once that you got of the AP ;}.

I was scrolling thourgh my dragons and looking for a very inbred one. Almost everyone of my inbreds had less than 20 inbred dragons in their lineages ;o I guess I've kept my scroll pretty clean.

Anyways, I found this one - http://dragcave.net/lineage/dSA5 - and the system couldn't count them :D Internal server error, tried several times :c but I did the same with egg drop soup inbred checking and it has 142 inbred dragons.

But inbreds are dragons as the other are as well, you cannot just get as valuable offsprings.

The inbred checker is still playing up but I was able to put through a few more for you

FrlM has at least 158 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

NJF5O – server error

v84k has at least 1 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

dSA5 has at least 92 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

I have eight inbred dragons (I got them before I realized that you could inbreed them, but I kept them because they were some of my first dragons and have sentimental value.)

My shallow fish has 21 dragons repeated in his lineage, so that's the worst.

&My black dragon has 14 dragons repeated in his lineage.

I thought those were pretty bad until I came to this thread, haha.

I know I've got quite a few inbreds but I did a check of three I thought would likely be inbred.

According to EDS:

HEsH - 17

YfCk - 119

And the last one had 0 (I'm guessing that's what it means if it doesn't show up?)

As a random aside, all three are Dorkfaces. o3o

Mine is very inbred.

Both parents are long lineaged and full siblings.

>:]

D6RZZ has at least 143 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/D6RZZ

I plan to breeding whatever this egg is back to their brother/sister.

It'll be a whole family of inbreds!

ohmy.gif

Edited by Pink

Wow. My most inbred dragons (unintentional inbreeds, before I found sites to check such things) only have a dozen or so of the same ancestors, maybe 20. Over 100... that's impressive. xd.png Now I want to go pick up more eggs off the AP and check, and keep the ones that are super-inbred! Hee.

I just nabbed a White egg with 61. Might not keep it though...if anyone here wants it PM me, I'll keep it until tomorrow smile.gif.

Kay it's gone...

Edited by AudreyAllison

My most inbred dragon (picked up off the AP) is this:

GRRR - Another Inbred

p7cod has 116 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Not as bad/impressive as 228, 191, or 185, but still pretty decent/horrifying. xd.png

Edit: my mistake! unsure.gif This is my most inbred dragon: Sirius LeeIn Bred

3Cqrk has 164 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once. blink.gif

Edited by LexxyMomma

There ought to be a thread in Trading or Breeding where we could trade the offspring of our most inbred dragons.

"I'll see your 116 inbred white and offer a 118 inbred sunset hatchling"

"DONE DEAL"

There ought to be a thread in Trading or Breeding where we could trade the offspring of our most inbred dragons.

"I'll see your 116 inbred white and offer a 118 inbred sunset hatchling"

"DONE DEAL"

I was thinking of making my split breeding a project, but I doubt many people would want to help out. Plus I have too much stuff to do as is.

I think my Silver Pantera is the most inbred out of my dragons

81 dragons appear more than once according to AoND

Wookie yer Split has 288 dragons

Edited by DragonNeko

Even though they don't have tons of repeat breedings, these two dragons (one's an egg) of mine are still quite inbred (not of my doing) dry.gif

Here and Here

user posted image

blink.gifThis one should win an award. AoND kept timing out! If any black should hatch alt, this one should!! xd.png

Edited by ShaladorsLady