Mysfytt

How INBRED IS your inbred?

Anyone want this?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WvvbK

EOy1 was found multiple times in lineage!

EOy1 was found multiple times in lineage!

RRQK was found multiple times in lineage!

l7P7 was found multiple times in lineage!

GlOW was found multiple times in lineage!

W5x2 was found multiple times in lineage!

TQD3 was found multiple times in lineage!

rOk3 was found multiple times in lineage!

2GWS was found multiple times in lineage!

UIog was found multiple times in lineage!

jMli was found multiple times in lineage!

7XXS was found multiple times in lineage!

J3by was found multiple times in lineage!

Zhvh was found multiple times in lineage!

7hnj was found multiple times in lineage!

9sKE was found multiple times in lineage!

EDAQ was found multiple times in lineage!

FdHA was found multiple times in lineage!

HLhR was found multiple times in lineage!

9sKE was found multiple times in lineage!

lYNl was found multiple times in lineage!

TRZX was found multiple times in lineage!

FC6n was found multiple times in lineage!

f6Ku was found multiple times in lineage!

h9YV was found multiple times in lineage!

I wasn't serious...

Ah sorry smile.gif I just knew that we had a thread were users really do want 'em.

Back when I got my first split, I only had one male. Offspring were only female. This was before influencing, too. So females were bred back to the original male. After a while, it was on purpose, even when males were produced. Then the same thing was done with successive males bred back to the original female.

After about 9 gens of this, the resulting stairsteps were combined a couple of times.

Gatics, with every dragon descended from Wizics and Skatzy only.

I stopped because the generations now overflow the lineage page.

My avatar is about 1/4 of the full lineage.

Edited by snave

Back when I got my first split, I only had one male. Offspring were only female. This was before influencing, too. So females were bred back to the original male. After a while, it was on purpose, even when males were produced. Then the same thing was done with successive males bred back to the original female.

After about 9 gens of this, the resulting stairsteps were combined a couple of times.

That's fun to look at. laugh.gif

that is awesome! i want one!! xd.png lol anyway btw check out this pillow rofl http://dragcave.net/lineage/qaU72 now THATS what u would call inbred hahaha

The tread was supposed to be about AP finds, but it seems to deteriorated already to include other inbreds, so I'm gonna show mine too. I don't have many inbreds, after some time in the cave I "cleared" my scroll and released all I had multiples, but this here is an effect of an inbred project. I may carry it on until it flows off the page tongue.gif

It has 18 dragons appearing more than once.

Yahuar Huacac and Mama Chikya o'r Chu-Ya x2

Inca Roca and Mama Michay x4

Capac Yupanqui and Mama Cusi Qorihillpay x8

(AIdp) and (p8p3) x512

inbred checker Lineage

and, creating a heavily inbred drogon is really easy, just breed two pure high-gen dragons twice and breed the sibilings - numbers should go in thousands if EG.

Edited by Gunnila

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AvhLr

5B89 was found multiple times in lineage!

BdyT was found multiple times in lineage!

N62T was found multiple times in lineage!

8tYw was found multiple times in lineage!

rmnM was found multiple times in lineage!

ItiO was found multiple times in lineage!

e3Dz was found multiple times in lineage!

XFlF was found multiple times in lineage!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/B2XUY

RGxv was found multiple times in lineage!

iLAs was found multiple times in lineage!

pmc4 was found multiple times in lineage!

6UqO was found multiple times in lineage!

opd4 was found multiple times in lineage!

8Vb8 was found multiple times in lineage!

Oei5 was found multiple times in lineage!

PDQr was found multiple times in lineage!

6pkV was found multiple times in lineage!

DI5L was found multiple times in lineage!

...Why? It's not enough to be funny; it's just...ugly.

Edited by greatguy

Grandfather-grandaughter mating to produce this Alt Black.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BMHHW

Also, can someone tell me how to prune the lineage? If I kill Melina (the Vine with the monster messy lineage), will it make things look better? Can I even kill her? She keeps dodging my sword sad.gif

Grandfather-grandaughter mating to produce this Alt Black.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BMHHW

Also, can someone tell me how to prune the lineage? If I kill Melina (the Vine with the monster messy lineage), will it make things look better? Can I even kill her? She keeps dodging my sword sad.gif

If you kill Melina, the lineage should end up something like this. Still visibly inbred, but much neater. And yes, you should be able to kill her, but it may take a while. Your chance of success is zero if you try again within 24 hours, so just keep trying once a day, and eventually she'll die.

CHARLES II OF SPAIN HAS BEEN BORNBRED!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IQUuQ

Yes, I actually did follow the original Charles II's lineage.

user posted image

I'm going to raise this one and freeze him when he genders to hold his name. Then I'm going to neglect his siblings until I get a male neglected, and do the whole rename thing. The original Charles suffered many physical and mental handicaps from his inbreeding, and I want the final dragon to reflect that. It has been both interesting and sad breeding him. Sad because a real person had that lineage and suffered greatly for it, for something that could have been prevented. Interesting in that it was a fun tour through European royal history. You can probably see the large number of uncle/niece marriages in that lineage, something that is shocking to us today, but at the time were commonplace among nobility to retain wealth and power within a family.

My next lineage project will likely be recreating the lineage of the Hawaiian Royal Family, so expect to see marriages of full and half siblings! Strangely enough they did not have the sorts of problems the Spanish Hapsburgs had, maybe because despite the sibling marriages they also had plenty of out-breeding as well.

After that, who knows. Maybe the Julio-Claudians and the Ptolemaic Dynasty? (that would be good, I could do a crossover with Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, and Cleopatra) Something else?

CHARLES II OF SPAIN HAS BEEN BORNBRED!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IQUuQ

Yes, I actually did follow the original Charles II's lineage.

user posted image

I'm going to raise this one and freeze him when he genders to hold his name. Then I'm going to neglect his siblings until I get a male neglected, and do the whole rename thing. The original Charles suffered many physical and mental handicaps from his inbreeding, and I want the final dragon to reflect that. It has been both interesting and sad breeding him. Sad because a real person had that lineage and suffered greatly for it, for something that could have been prevented. Interesting in that it was a fun tour through European royal history. You can probably see the large number of uncle/niece marriages in that lineage, something that is shocking to us today, but at the time were commonplace among nobility to retain wealth and power within a family.

My next lineage project will likely be recreating the lineage of the Hawaiian Royal Family, so expect to see marriages of full and half siblings! Strangely enough they did not have the sorts of problems the Spanish Hapsburgs had, maybe because despite the sibling marriages they also had plenty of out-breeding as well.

After that, who knows. Maybe the Julio-Claudians and the Ptolemaic Dynasty? (that would be good, I could do a crossover with Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, and Cleopatra) Something else?

That family tree is so freaky I just posted it on Facebook. I read some more, apparently the royalty of Europe ceased all outbreeding more than 100 years before Charles II was born.

You are really dedicated, platedlizard. The effect is kind of sad, but impressive none the less!

I am not going to care about the method of calculating inbreds on the first page because I don't have a century to do all the maths for this (also, not like I have ever gave a damn to that). If you have too much time to spare please feel free to do the maths for me, because I sure as hell isn't going to.

user posted image

And yes. It's deliberately done, and why not? I plan to get a good-lineage shimmer some day and breed it to this project just for the laugh.

Edited by CNR4806

My example is very tame compared to a lot of the lineages here. I have 94 dragons that show up more than once.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PmbPU

That King Charles II lineage is fascinating! And scary! ninja.gif A Neglected makes sense, too!

I just noticed that one of my pinks has a particularly messy lineage when I ran it through Egg Drop Soup's inbred checker:

VALIDATION FAILED: AW9RF has inbreeding in recent lineage.

The following 254 dragons appear multiple times in failed lineage check:

I went through my scroll and abandoned all of the inbred dragons I had ages ago, lol...I refuse to own inbreds or create inbred dragons. I'm rather OCD at checking my dragons to make sure I don't inbreed. >.> I think a few of my frozen hatchlings are inbred, but I don't really count them - they were frozen for a reason.

It's not that I hate inbred dragons, I just don't prefer them to be on my scroll. At all. If I accidentally get a 'nice' inbred dragon, I usually gift it or freeze it.

Edited by Taintedtamer

I usually avoid picking up inbreds, but I did breed this specific project to amuse myself awhile back. It was to create a specific pattern I had not yet or since seen in any other projects.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VVU3q

For the full effect just hold control and scroll out till you see the full tree. smile.gif

I am having here that wonderful EG and (oh yes) pure breed 14th gen Balloon - which was made from only one starting pair. ^.~

AoND tells me that Q7moX has 24 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

I really love it. ^.~

Im so upset. I'm amassing a small army of golds right now because of it.

I've finally got two, a Cerci and a Jamie, bred to make sure they were perfect siblings. And now they wont breed me a Joffery.

I think I'm the only one here actively trying to inbreed. (Of course if I manage it, I'll hope they put out a Headless Horseman themed one for Halloween, to put next to Joffery and name Ned)