Mysfytt

How INBRED IS your inbred?

I just checked my blacks.

I wish I hadn't.

200+ dragons appear more than once in their linages. I really didn't want to know that.

Just picked up this Red from the AP. With 526 dragons that appear more than once. Including one that turns up 32 times. blink.gif

Inbred Checker

I might just keep it for that.

Found this little guy on the ap ages back xd.png It was so inbred I had to keep it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4FX1T

24 dragons that appear more than once

12 that appear 32 times

6 that appear 16 times

2 that appear 8 times

2 that appear 4 times

2 that appear 2 times

:3 its so pretty wub.gif

Edited by ary_lynn

My most inbred dragon is this

It's a coastal waverunner with 220 dragons that reappear in its lineage. blink.gif

Edited by Caesin Miirik

Okay, just picked up a vine dragon egg in the AP with 1573 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once (AoND).

Edited to say - I just figured out it's a Dorkface too! A couple times over, actually lol.

Double edited to say - this guy's father is totally clean. It's all from the mother's side of the family! Hahaha.

Edited by lastcrazyhorn

Okay, just picked up a vine dragon egg in the AP with 1573 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once (AoND).

Okay, I'm jelly.

I'm breeding these things on purpose (without inbreeding them on my scroll) and my current max is 493: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Cm0Lv

And that one refused my newly-caught ridgewing which has like 380.

Here's the codes of mine.

o4QEa-60 dragons more than once

mE2j-46 dragons more than once

dHNWG-112 dragons more than once, and a number of them appeared 12 times!

Well, I think I just got a lot of inbreedingness in an egg I picked up...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pV494

According to the Allure of Neglected Dragons Inbred Checker, "pV494 has at least 113 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once."

Is this a lot or is this normal for an imbred? :S

I'll probably freeze this red in its early stages tongue.gif and make up something about how it got a disability from inbreeding or blah.

afpX6 has at least 40 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

NHQf has at least 42 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

E2t6 has 43 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

LbqEN has 60 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

GppS has 147 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

Those are the more messy of my dragons.

(....is it wrong that I actually cheer when I notice I actually got a dragon with more than 100? >_>)

i guess it's not THAT inbred, but here is my 3rd EVER dragon on this site when i joined smile.gif i kept him despite learning he was inbred. he was actually a HATCHLING! an abandon AP hatchling!

he has a nice code to

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BEEC4

EDIT* it's been inbred 28 times

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

WarPY has 144 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once. (One of my two magmas)

uqYYU has 7 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once. (One of my 4 summers, actually the first summer I got)

Although I love them both tongue.gif

i guess it's not THAT inbred, but here is my 3rd EVER dragon on this site when i joined smile.gif i kept him despite learning he was inbred. he was actually a HATCHLING! an abandon AP hatchling!

he has a nice code to

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BEEC4

EDIT* it's been inbred 28 times

That is an awesome inbred.

I think my most inbred dragon is this vine with 26 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once. I actually have quite a few inbreds. This is because I was introduced to DC by a family member who's been playing for years, however she really doesn't care about lineages/inbreeding and thus has loads of messy and inbred dragons. Since she gave me a bunch of dragons to get me started, I have a lot of inbreds. But I don't really mind lol

That is an awesome inbred.

Thanks! he was my first AP hatchie get! next being BOTH of my vine hatchies(in which i froze) and my crimson flare pygmy 'W'ilhelm Ryan'

~~>lastcrazyhorn

I didn't thought that I could find a dragon more inbred than my Yellown.

His father has one hell of an inbred lineage... Yellown has 1521 dragons appearing on his lineage more than once xd.png

The poor thing is 3 times Dorkface! huh.gif

Sq6Eb has 105 dragons that appear in the lineage more than once.

:-)