Karin Kes

The Inbred Ev-Gens

thanks!! sadly i have no idea how i can continue this >.<

Should his parents ever give purples again, I'll contact you biggrin.gif

I own this thing's parents. Picked one up in the AP, and decided I needed a mate so I contacted the owner and eventually got the other one. I personally love the lineage, and breed it whenever I can.

Should his parents ever give purples again, I'll contact you biggrin.gif

thanks!! then if i breed them together i can continue it!!

I've made it to 5th gen with this lineage. It's slow going, since there's three pairs of dragons per generation instead of just one, but I really love the effect. smile.gif Right now the holdup is trying to get a Red from him. I'm really hoping it doesn't take as long as this guy...

I've made it to 5th gen with this lineage. It's slow going, since there's three pairs of dragons per generation instead of just one, but I really love the effect. smile.gif Right now the holdup is trying to get a Red from him. I'm really hoping it doesn't take as long as this guy...

The naming scheme is spectacular! It's like celebrating the fact that they're inbred! smile.gif

--

I'm just dipping my toes into the contentious waters of inbreeding. I avoided inbred dragons in the past, but I'm working toward a 5th gen PB/EG black and accidentally bred a CB black pair that had already given me an egg...

and then that egg gendered opposite its sibling...

and now I'm actually kind of looking forward to continuing the lineage

That's wonderful! I think that lineage just gave me the biggest smile I've had in a while.

I've decided to masochistic with my inbred project. Tan ridgewings: I'm out to 4th gen. I'm trying to breed another tan but haven't been having luck at the moment. But, overall, the project has been surprisingly cooperative.

Edited by ytak

I just caught this inbred lumina from the AP. The lineage is beautiful, but I don't breed much, so I'm posting it here in case someone who does breed these guys is interested. It's free to a good home.

Take me home!

Ooh, pretty~ Claiming for shenanigans. (mwahaha)

That is brilliant! And I love the songs you used! xd.png

I think I am at the right place... Does anyone of you know the breeder of this: 14th EG PB IB Balloon ? *-*

I grabbed this beauty from the AP and would so love to request a sibling to it. smile.gif Or does anyone of you an equally amazing lineage so I can offer the Loony a proper mate?

Edited by Belisar

I THOUGHT I'd seen this thread before, and now I have a use for it!

I've decided to try doing a six-gen Stripe project, with each generation being a different color (except that the first and last gen will both be whites). Since my first breeding with my starter pair gave me a blue, I decided to use that color for the second gen...and then the next two times I bred the pair, they gave me a green. >.>

user posted imageHere is a nice, inbred 5 even gen Magi/Black Thuwed line. And a possibly funny code too!! Beautiful!!

FREE!! Must raise, name and love.

Take me home

***If you missed this, and want one, I have the parents. Just pm me.

I know this is not a typical even gen inbred pattern and it cannot be continued as the arrow pattern closes at the top, but I can breed one of them for anyone who would be interested.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VVU3q

It took just over 10 months to complete.

This is what it looks like when taken to 13th Gen.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0jfJ1

For the full effect of the pattern just hold control and scroll out if you have a wheel mouse.

DA

Edited by DragonAlly09

Hi! I do not inbreed my dragons but my buddy does.

He has no Forum account so I want to share his IB project for him. ^^

hes working on a f grey x m bbw line:

look here

At the moment he can breed up to the 6th generation. ^^

Edited by SilverQuetzal