Karin Kes

The Inbred Ev-Gens

It took months to get a flamingo, but now, finally, I was able to breed a the second of the 5th Gens for my BBW/Flamingo lineage. laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9uoYp

Go for 6th Gen! biggrin.gif

This Flamingo/BBW lineaged BBW is still waiting for its Flamingo mate. tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gRnL7

Hi Kagetsuya!

The naming sheme is a nice idea! smile.gif Congratulation to the 10th Gen! smile.gif

Best regards

Aulendil

Whoot! http://dragcave.net/lineage/OBgpq Finally a hellfire... After her brother was born on... August 1st!? blink.gif I had no idea it had been that long.

My Heaven and Hell lineage is onto 12th gen, provided this little girl genders correctly and likes her brother. *crosses fingers*

I have an inbred lineage I've been working on, but the CB's are not on my scroll (nor are the 2nd gens). I wanted to check to see if that was okay. Here's a dragon from my Nefarious lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/sWkeX

Are the OP still updated? guess not as i see many very pretty lineages that aren't in the OP.

First all congrats with your pretty lines.

@Aulendil

If you want to breed for others, do you please want to breed me a couple of the bbw male x flamingo female lineage? It doesn't matter what gen, look what is easiest for you.

It fits so perfectly together with both their wings so spread out.

And i want to introduce my 3 inbreed BSA lineages, they are named after families (with blue blood) in books my friend was reading. And it seems in those families a bit of inbreeding happend so that's where the names came from.

If you request an couple of these, i would like it if you kept the family name.

Lannister family: male pink x female red

1st 4th gen

Baratheon family: male red x female purple

4th gen mate is just bred

Targaryen family: male purple x female pink

2nd gen still waiting for his mate, as the parents keep throwing purples

id like to join! i decided to start with a CB flamingo wyvern (M) and a CB swallowtail (F) they only just started and had their first egg but im looking foward to continuing their lineage ^^

I would like to join! I already have my own inbreeding, but it was origonally going to be a personal lineage project. When I saw this, I just had to join!

My current pairs:

Generation one:

Southern Queen of Night x Southern King of Night (Night glory drakes)

Northern Queen of Night x Northern King of Night (Night glory drakes)

Shadows of a midnight princess x Shadows of a midnight prince (Night glory drakes)

All of them have bred already. happy.gif I am no further than generation one on any of them, but I was planing on complete inbreeding. Only children of the same generation of the same king and queen or prince and princess lineage would breed together. I'm planing on doing the same with day glories, but right now I only have one of the queens...

The thing I like most about inbreeding is it makes a nice pattern. happy.gif

I didn't post here while this was in progress because I was taking a chance by not reserving names, but now that it's done I'm pleased to present the 8th (and final) gen of my South Park Fluffies lineage:

Howdy Ho! happy.gif

I have THIS 3rd gen Thuwed,

And THIS 3rd gen Thuwed.

I got them from two different people, and I didn't look too closely at their progenitors. I discovered today they are BROTHER AND SISTER!! (I've gendered the pink eggie male, and my pinks are very reliable.).

So, I am planning to breed them together, as I think it would be a gorgeous looking line. But, how would I trade the eggie? Could I trade it here, and would there even be any interest?

Hey everyone! I was thinking about making an inbred liniage of my own. I have a few dragons I'd like to do that with, but I don't know which ones yet.

Anyway, I might want an egg from someone's liniage, if possible biggrin.gif Careful inbreeding looks sooo cool xd.png

I have THIS 3rd gen Thuwed,

And THIS 3rd gen Thuwed.

I got them from two different people, and I didn't look too closely at their progenitors. I discovered today they are BROTHER AND SISTER!! (I've gendered the pink eggie male, and my pinks are very reliable.).

So, I am planning to breed them together, as I think it would be a gorgeous looking line. But, how would I trade the eggie? Could I trade it here, and would there even be any interest?

I would certainly be interested =)

Have:

5th gen, even gen Magi Thuwed Proof- Inbred as hell...lol. Parents are brother and sister, an experiment on my part.

Very cool code too!!! GONeO hehe.

If interested in this unique beauty, I'd like a 3-4 gen Gold Tinsel with Ice, or another 3-4 gen Tinsel from a line and/or mate I don't have. See my scroll.

Also wouldn't mind any other pretty even gen egg. Just offer!! smile.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

hello, i just became interested in professional inbreeding and a friends cousin is inbreeding pygmys but is not on the forums and was actually inspired by this thread when they seen it on their cousins computer, just wanted to let you know i am interested, my fiance is wanting to get on the computer so i will continue to show my interests later.

thank you,

Winter

Finally! Finally! They give me the egg I need, http://dragcave.net/lineage/d2uM3

I'm so happy right now. smile.gif

Wow, I really like that! The words (lyrics, maybe?) are awesome and I like the color combo as well. PM'd you~