Karin Kes

The Inbred Ev-Gens

Thank you, rubyshoes. smile.gif

Now, let's see if my thinking cap worked:

Ok, let's see if this text-based sketch makes sense...(we're going with just the 2 parent pairs)

M1 + S1

-->?3

M2 + S2

-->?4

That's for 2nd generation

Now to make 3rd generation...

?3 + ?4

-->?5

Rinse and repeat... to whatever generation desired...

Your welcome. I left the intro posts and the last two months of posts but if removed something someone needs and they can give me an idea of the date of the post, I should be able to find it for them.

That Whiptail is hilarious.  laugh.gif

The Whiptail was from Wiz smile.gif

And I named Page Cannot Display because while naming one of the page I'm loading didn't load and have that massage xd.png

Anyway my latest inbreed: Of My Hand

I'm trying to breed her a shallowtail mate but the pair keep giving water horse >_<

Oct 05 last year, my nooby self caught a 2nd gen Hellfire egg from AP which gendered female. Feb 06 I grabbed its sibling from AP. After I stopped laughing at this lovely coincidence, I made an oath that I would inbreed them if they gendered opposite. laugh.gif

This is the result so far

Because if you're gonna inbreed on purpose you might as well do it in style.

EDIT: yay for progress! I can haz 5th gen

Edited by Valfaris

Some of my inbred lineages:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OJpSU

Going to do names of all letters; after this, I'll probably reuse the original pair to start an Alpha/Alphus, Beta/Betus etc. lineage. Possible other things as well.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QHPF

Not as concentrated of an inbred project; my first and original one. I've paid less attention to it since I'm more in need of Incubators than Influencers.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JBsIZ

My newest project, I'll be doing numbers instead of letters.

I'm willing to give away eggs from my Gins, but not any of my Reds - I needz em.

I just got to 5th gen with my Sunrise/Sunset lineage (which always makes me think of the song).

Unfortunately, I haven't managed to get a red out of my cb deepsea x red pair for my 3-pair lineage. On the upside though, I've thought of a naming scheme! biggrin.gif The dragons I have so far:

2nd gen M red

3rd gen F white

3rd gen M deepsea

4th gen deepsea

I plan to leave the 1st gen unnamed (for now, at least) since they're in other lineages as well. I have the names needed for the yet-to-be-bred 2nd and 3rd gens on placeholders (sunstones, if anyone is curious), but need to think up names for the next generation. xd.png

I really need to work on my Children of the Sun again. So far I'm at 14th gen, but I haven't really tried for her brother lately (the only times when I remember I want to breed this line is during the day, I always forget in the evenings xd.png)... tongue.gif

Hello All. Jumping in here ^-^

Always wanted to do an inbred line and was looking for a proper species i wanted to do it with. My moonstones were sitting around begging to be used. Thus the birth of the "Dancers of the Sky" lineage!

Right Now i've only got my two second gens, but I'm hoping to get a nice long PB moonstone inbred line.

I finally got 6th gen in my  Useful dragons lineage  xd.png

Nice! I've been trying to do something similar myself, but with an alternating pattern. I finally got my second 2nd gen after months of trying and I've got my fingers crossed that they'll like each other.

Cool! This is pretty similar to my inbred stripe lineage, ^^ The highest I have right now are third gens in three different colors, trying to get my 2nd gen pair to actually breed the colors I need, ^^;

Oh, wow. I'm absurdly happy to see that this thread is alive and kicking.

I'm gonna get my lineages going again after Halloween, but they're buried under my guardian army so I'll have to find the heirs first. laugh.gif Or maybe I'll just start a guardian lineage, whatever. xd.png