Karin Kes

The Inbred Ev-Gens

ohmy.gif Wow! Very cool you guys cool.gif

So many people on here are obsessed with perfection. It was nice to see some people who know how to think outside of the box happy.gif

My cousin got this goldfish egg from her pair, but she needed a bluna -- is there anybody here who would be interested in getting it? If so, PM me, I'll ask her the teleport link (she's not on the forums).

Here is the lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/C0ftn

Finally I combined the two parts of the 'Carrots in Space' lineage ^^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iRBTQ

That looks fantastic!

This lineage is my favourite personal inbred one atm. I caught both parents in the AP, a few weeks apart, and couldn't resist the coincidence. ^^

Finally I combined the two parts of the 'Carrots in Space' lineage ^^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iRBTQ

Sparkly carrots. O: That must have taken forever, especially since you have to wait a week no matter what if your nebs turn the wrong color. XD;

I'd love to get a sibling from two different lines someone has made (or one from two different people) and then combine them into another inbred lineage.

And ya'll have gorgeous lines!

And with this, I will be done adding onto this lineage. The last few generations were pretty much just for fun experimentation.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I've got an incestuous Bluna breeding pair, They have CB parents, their children are incestuous to each other, and so are the grand children, I am thinking of continuing the line, a pair per pair, but running out of names haha...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DUcTP

My favorite inbred dragon is Gatics, a split. He traces back to a single male and female. Successive males bred back to the original female, and successive females bred back to the original male. In the 10th generation, these lines were combined, and even-gen inbreeding was used. I call the pattern a "rocket engine" because of the 4 stairstep "nozzles".

Edited by snave

My favorite inbred dragon is Gatics, a split.  He traces back to a single male and female.  Successive males bred back to the original female, and successive females bred back to the original male.  In the 10th generation, these lines were combined, and even-gen inbreeding was used.  I call the pattern a "rocket engine" because of the 4 stairstep "nozzles".

That is truly awesome! Inbreeding at its best. Not even gen, but still -- awesome! wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I'm going to be attempting an inbreeding project that focuses on half siblings breeding to each other making every dragon in the line trace back to one sunstone.

For RP Story-Telling purposes though I will be freezing all the first borns.

The problem I've run into is that I can't seem to catch a cb moonstone which I need to be the sunstones first mate. If Any one is willing to help me please pm!

Edit:nvm found one on the AP!

Edited by brairtrainer

After a bit of a hiatus, I have bred another egg biggrin.gif

Generation 20

That is lovely. I see that you will never run short of influence BSA tongue.gif

Completed Inbred Blunas

And I have completed one Inbred Even Gen project for myself. My inbred blunas have reached their 13th generation (actually, only 12 generations are inbred as I have used different CB pairs to start with), and now all the dragons that show up in the lineage page are inbred. As at the moment, I do not plan to continue the lineage any further, but who knows... As for now, I might start dropping this terribly, but beautifully inbred 13th gens into the AP rolleyes.gif

Got the first egg to actually star breeding from my first inbreeding pair. Froze his brother but here he is (influence better hold e.e) http://dragcave.net/lineage/WSXQE

Will be breeding Ruthless to a Neotropical to get my next frozen hatchie and male in the next couple of weeks then to a hell fire before I start breeding for females.

That is lovely. I see that you will never run short of influence BSA tongue.gif

Completed Inbred Blunas

And I have completed one Inbred Even Gen project for myself. My inbred blunas have reached their 13th generation (actually, only 12 generations are inbred as I have used different CB pairs to start with), and now all the dragons that show up in the lineage page are inbred. As at the moment, I do not plan to continue the lineage any further, but who knows... As for now, I might start dropping this terribly, but beautifully inbred 13th gens into the AP rolleyes.gif

I'd love one! So awesome happy.gif

Has anyone made a red x pink inbred line? I'd like to see what it looks like- I'm thinking of starting one for myself, since I need to breed up reds and pinks to help with my main breeding project. :-)

I can't say I've seen a pink and red lineage. I have a solid pink one (now in its 21st gen!) I'm going to be starting a red and magi inbred lineage after I finish my pinks. I can't wait to see your pink and red!

I haven't seen a Red/Pink inbred lineage either. Huh.

I plan on starting a lineage soon, using these two. They haven't yet given me an egg, but, hey, they didn't refuse when I tried! So we'll see.

Has anyone made a red x pink inbred line? I'd like to see what it looks like- I'm thinking of starting one for myself, since I need to breed up reds and pinks to help with my main breeding project. :-)

I have a pink x red line

Lannister project

I have a pink x red line

Lannister project

Nicely done!!

I think I would like to mirror it, so I get an equal number of M & F pinks, so breed a M red / F pink for the top half of the pedigree, and a M pink / F red for the bottom - two CB parents, and 4 initial offspring. :-) We'll see how it works out.

-jennifer