Karin Kes

The Inbred Ev-Gens

Lots of pretty lineages. smile.gif

I'll admit, this thread inspired me to start this project: 9th Gen!

Surprisingly, I only got stuck a couple times so far. Still trying for the 2nd half of my 9th Gen to take it to 10th of course.

I just began my first inbred lineage, and it took seven(!) spessartines to finally get a skywing egg that I can continue with this lovely color scheme.

Oh, that is really pretty!

I just began my first inbred lineage, and it took seven(!) spessartines to finally get a skywing egg that I can continue with this lovely color scheme.

That's gorgeous! I love that!

I have to think up some fun lineages with those, really... That's too pretty not to!

Finished my IB Royal Blue x Royal Crimson Checker. Look at these beauties. biggrin.gif

Royal Blue: Himelthor Aravenion

Royal Crimson: Esgalnoreth Arasdiel

I will now breed any gen people want in this IB checker up to 6G cause I'm not going further than 5G for me. Send me a PM I'll make a list.

I'm thinking of using the first pair and their first second gen offspring to make an IB Chevron.

What do you guys think?

My Silver x Black lineage is not giving me any eggs and hasn't for about five weeks. I keep getting not interested or bred but failed to produce an egg. dry.gif

I have one 2G Black so far with no mate. sad.gif

Edited by Cireth

I finally have a mate for that Black but those are the only two eggs my CB pair produced in seven breedings. dry.gif

Now I've bred their children twice and they're not producing eggs either. GRRR.

They should at least spam me with blacks if not giving me silvers.

Up to now I have had a very balanced brood of offspring, but this pair has now given me three Albinos in a row. Does anyone want this little one? http://dragcave.net/teleport/732da38b132b0...1aa3c3dd1879f77

I hate to throw the egg to the AP because there are those out there who kill inbreds, even pretty ones like this. sad.gif Gone.

Edited by purplehaze

Nice lineages. My second gen Tarnished Silver pair have finally given me a Silver and a Black.

Hopefully they'll like each other and this pair won't be so stubborn about eggs.

I think inbreeding isnt that bad.I think that,in the future,whenever i get my dragons to be adults,There's gonna be a lot of it.

hmm... this is making me want to restart my seasonal x red line. as soon as I have an open egg slot, I'm going to see if I can get that going again...

Can't remember if I ever posted in here, but I have two inbred lines I work on that serve a dual purpose.

10th gen Pink BSA - The funny thing about this is that neither of the two original dragons are pinks. xd.png

19th gen Red BSA - Had to look at two lineage views to see how many there were. xd.png

Both of these are still going strong. Had a few refusals in the lines but nothing too bad.

And as a plus, I will now never need a single red or pink for BSAs. Ever since I started these projects I have not run out of either incubate or influence. xd.png

Totally messed up - finally, finally got a 5th gen silver egg from speckle-throat, and it wasn't until they bred that I realized that there's inbreeding.

So I am offering it here - where someone will appreciate it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I would like to know who got it, please.

Stripey, you're welcome smile.gif Enjoy it! It's so hard to get a silver from that combination, it figures I bred the wrong ones, right? At least I know it'll have a good home biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

shallow water 14G egg

This is one from my perfect inbreed project so if you want to continue this madness I can breed 2nd egg for you next time.

Or just freeze it if you need.

Take care of this~

One of my Inbred Avatars. 5th Gen.

And my Tarnished Silver Lineage is at 4th Gen.

I haven't worked on them for ages because I've been concentrating on other projects.

Edited by Cireth