Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I'm still on the list from October....

I got on the list June 19/20th and only got mine today. I think the wait is worth it ~

When do the lists open up?

At random times of the day/week/month after TJ finds the time to breed his wonderful list of Thuweds ~

Just wondering...well someone must have kept tracks how many breedings it took for them to get their egg after they got on the list. And an average amount of time between breedings that is noticed? Has anybody seen a approximate time?

I believe that the lists for each pairing are 5 people total. There have been 3 or 4 breedings (including this latest) since I managed to get on the list. So theoretically, I should have an egg in another breeding or two, unless I got put onto a stubborn pair's list.

Gifting:

a 4th even gen pink thuwed with a lineage pattern like this

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please, enjoy!

Would love to know where it goes ^^

Thank you!

I swooped in and adopted your beautiful baby, thank you!

I believe that the lists for each pairing are 5 people total. There have been 3 or 4 breedings (including this latest) since I managed to get on the list. So theoretically, I should have an egg in another breeding or two, unless I got put onto a stubborn pair's list.

Could one assume that it would be about a month (at least) before an egg may magically appear?

I have this lovely 4th EG PB Thuwed here ...

Could anyone help me to find a perfect EG PB Thuwed mate for it? ^^" Meaning, can breed me a 4th eg pb thuwed where no inbreeding would happen?

It doesn't of course don't have to be for free. smile.gif I happily breed you something nice in return too. *^-^*

Just shoot me a pm if you can help me out.

EDIT: Thank you, dear! smile.gif Now they only have to fall in love with eachother. ehehhe

Edited by Belisar

So, when TJ breeds you an egg, does he just magically add it to your scroll? What if you're egglocked at the time?

So, when TJ breeds you an egg, does he just magically add it to your scroll? What if you're egglocked at the time?

i believe he puts it on the scroll of the next unlocked person on the list

Yes, Dimar - if your scroll is not egg-locked, the egg will appear on your scroll. If you're egg-locked when he breeds the dragons, he has a statement that you won't lose your spot in line, but the egg will go to the next person on the list.

user posted image

(I've seen this message since May xd.png admittedly locked during the breedings yesterday, so who knows if I'm next wewt!)

Edited by panthera1

HAVE

Thuwed GreyXSunsong egg, even 7th gen. Pure Thuwed on the mother's side, and a Sunsong pattern on the father's. Lineage

WANT

A CB White! Prefer male hatchling, but an egg or ungendered is OK too. I am in dire need!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Taken care of. Thanks!

Edited by Dimar

I heard that when TJ Breeds his Holly and its Christmas time the Holly egg goes to the AP always. Is that true?

I heard that when TJ Breeds his Holly and its Christmas time the Holly egg goes to the AP always. Is that true?

Well, TJ used to breed his holly to the AP, though now with lists for Thuwed eggs the holly egg will go to the person on the list for one. I'm not sure if multiple eggs are produced whether the rest will be APed or given to other listers though.

Edited by TheGrox