Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Well, TJ used to breed his holly to the AP, though now with lists for Thuwed eggs the holly egg will go to the person on the list for one. I'm not sure if multiple eggs are produced whether the rest will be APed or given to other listers though.

did you hear this from him????

IMHO, he will drop all his Hollys to the AP as usual

There has been a request list for a long time( previously you had to pm/email him with the request and sometimes he would offer open spots in IRC) and he has always dropped

Edited by dragonpuck

I don't understand my crazy luck lately with finding nice lineages in the AP. Just found a Thuwed BBW!

I had no Thuweds a few weeks ago, now I have 5. I'm so happy! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dimar

There has been a request list for a long time( previously you had to pm/email him with the request and sometimes he would offer open spots in IRC) and he has always dropped

*puts on ninja gloves* ninja.gif Awwwww yea.

Looking for new homes for these three thuweds

5th even gen autumns (holies and heartseekers in base pairs / two thuwed lines) - Adopt me! Gone!

another 5th even gen autumn (holies, ices, winters in base pairs / one thuwed line) - Adopt me! manypets4me, thank you!!

5th even gen daydream (two thuwed lines) - Adopt me! Gone!

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

Wat. So you are saying that those people who put that they want a Holly egg when they requested a thuwed will never get one, because they will all go to the AP? I doubt it.

Wat. So you are saying that those people who put that they want a Holly egg when they requested a thuwed will never get one, because they will all go to the AP? I doubt it.

Have you seen the list?? does it actually have a Holly request?

or only a breeding from that pair??? I don't remember a Valentine only request spot for the 09 Valentine x Flamingo

that would mean a 4 year wait- if there are 5 spots and all request a Holly

until TJ confirms I still believe Hollys all hit the AP

Edited by dragonpuck

It'll be interesting to see what happens with eggs from Harred Thuwed, Ribbon Dancer x 0icorisb Thuwed, Yule '08. Is anyone actually ON that list?