Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

My niece bred this cute 3rd even-gen, Mint Thuwed (lineage). She was trying for a Tinsel, so she said that I could offer the Mint egg here in case anyone wanted it. smile.gif

Claim the egg

3rd Gen Even Crimson Pygmy Egg from Pumpkins up for grabs.

Just send a random egg. I want to know where it goes, I dislike when it magically disappears into thin air tongue.gif

Gone! happy.gif

Edited by Elery.

@dreamer - if you ever breed another 3rd gen egg from that pairing, I'd love to adopt an egg from either Black or Magi, thanks! smile.gif

Me too!

Thank you so much Raistlin24 for allowing me to adopt your beautiful Thuwed egg! biggrin.gif

Gifting:

6th G E Skywing Thuwed, not really any pattern, but is half pink and has some other goodies. Please don't bite/kill/freeze. smile.gif

Take me home!

Need Help!

Can anyone help me with 2 unrelated even gen 3rd gen Thuweds I can influence male? I'm trying to get a mate for this sunsong and I have 2 3rd gen Thuweds who are both female: albino and flamingo. I'll gladly give you a baby from the finished result or something else that tickles your fancy. I just can't seem to do it myself. unsure.gif

Gifting:

6th G E Skywing Thuwed, not really any pattern, but is half pink and has some other goodies.  Please don't bite/kill/freeze.  smile.gif

Took your pretty skywing. Thanks so much.

Edited by counselor