Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I have a 4th Gen Black Thuwed for any one that wants it, it was supposed to be the Magi for the person on my list xd.png

Teleport

Thank you I got it. It will be named and loved

The Thuwed master list has been updated. I know I am quite a bit late with the August update, but old computer finally died and took awhile to get a new one.

Link to : Thuwed List Post

Ok, now I'm sure: my dragons like to play with me.

Since I decided to keep the first purple out of this lineage, my two pairs started producing 6 ridgewings in a row  dry.gif

So, anyone would like to offer a new home to this new 4th gen Thuwed ridgewing?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KBYf8

http://dragcave.net/teleport/f4ad8b2358535...79dde6e0252c231

I'll give it a happy loving home. Thank you so much. It's beautiful. Hope they give you the right egg next round. wink.gif

Edited by Sir Barton

Okay I'm looking for a mate for my Dark Myst Pygmy Thuwed. Any type is fine as long as I can get a female Thuwed mate for him. He's a 4th Generation Thuwed and I'm wanting a 3rd or 4th Generation Pygmy Thuwed for him. Here's his lineage:

Pygmy Thuwed Lineage

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.

I couldn't decide between two of them, so the daydream & horse both came home with me. Thank you very much, they'll be well taken care of.

Thanks Jazeki! I took the albino happy.gif I'll be sure to continue the lineage. I love the horse x sunrise lineage that Siliskor got. The color combo is beautiful.

Don't have a Thuwed, but I would love one smile.gif

If there are any going around then please add me to the list of people that want one!

Don't have a Thuwed, but I would love one smile.gif

If there are any going around then please add me to the list of people that want one!

Check your PM-box <333

Edited by Ae0nian