Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

YAY!!! Two years of planning, plotting, and a LOT of help from others... may I present what I believe is the first Gen7 Pure Thuwed!

Oh wow, gorgeous C: It's always awesome to see a project come to fruition. Major grats!

And if you ever open up a list...

Wow Jane! Now that is something accomplished, congrats.

(and no inbreeding really makes it special)

YAY!!! Two years of planning, plotting, and a LOT of help from others... may I present what I believe is the first Gen7 Pure Thuwed!

WOW! Congrats Jane! That is gorgeous and I can certainly appreciate the amount of effort that went into that!

Gorgeous lineage, Jane! Kudos on all that hard work and time put into it. ^^

Congrats, Jane. That is completely awesome!

Woah!! My congrats, Jane!! The lineage page shows almost a whole thuwed family! tongue.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Wow Jane, that is one of the most beautiful lineages, I have ever seen here on DC!

Wow! That's truly amazing - Congrats!

YAY Jane!! Congrats on a beautiful baby, and sign me up for one in the distant future, if you're taking requests. By then, I should have that 2nd-gen that I still owe you. xd.png

That's gorgeous!

Hey Jane, is it too early to start thinking of breeding? 'Cause if you open up a list, I'd love to get an egg from that beauty... Or a sib, even better...

Edited by Dimar

Jane I have to say that's beyond amazing! You should be more than proud after all the hard work you put into that! Now it all has payed off! Congratulations! If its not too much pressure maybe you could open up a list! I know I would die to get on there!

Thanks for the congrats everyone! I will be starting a list for sibs sometime in the next week. Note that this combines all the Thuwed lines I have, so if you've gotten Thuweds from me before, they would be related. Those of you who have sibs to Thessala should consider if what you really want is a sib to Ovinius!

In the meantime... I have a Gen5 pure Thuwed GST that needs a new home... CLAIMED!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I just found this thread now, and I like thuweds biggrin.gif so...guess I will be stalking here. Thuweds are pretty rare :E and whenever I check the .net/thuwed it's always full sad.gif so...guess I'll have to be here...